Third Point Reinsurance Ltd. Announces Date for Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Earnings Release
- S&P 500, Dow edge lower as COVID-19 cases rise, home sales drop
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HAMILTON, Bermuda, Feb. 17, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Third Point Reinsurance Ltd. (NYSE: TPRE) ("Company" or "Third Point Re") today announced that it is planning to release its fourth quarter and full year 2020 financial results after the market close on Tuesday, February 23, 2021. The Company will also hold a conference call to discuss its financial results at 8:30 am (Eastern Time) on Wednesday, February 24, 2021.
The conference call can be accessed by dialing 1-877-407-0789 (domestic) or 1-201-689-8562 (international) and asking for the Third Point Reinsurance Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Earnings Call. A replay will be available approximately two hours after the conclusion of the call and can be accessed by dialing 1-844-512-2921, or for international callers 1-412-317-6671, and providing the passcode 13716402. The replay will be available until 11:59 pm (Eastern Time) on March 3, 2021.
Interested investors and other parties may also listen to a simultaneous webcast of the live conference call by logging onto the Investors section of the Company's website at www.thirdpointre.com. The online replay will be available on the Company's website immediately following the call.
About Third Point Re
Third Point Reinsurance Ltd. (Third Point Re) is a Bermuda headquartered holding company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (TPRE). The company underwrites specialty, property and casualty business through its wholly-owned subsidiaries, Third Point Reinsurance Company Ltd. and Third Point Reinsurance (USA) Ltd., which both have 'A-' (Excellent) financial strength ratings from AM Best. With offices in Bermuda, New Jersey and London, the Third Point Re companies specialize in finding innovative solutions for niche and complex risks. You can learn more by visiting: www.thirdpointre.com.
ContactThird Point Reinsurance Ltd.Christopher S. Coleman – Chief Financial Officer+1 email@example.com
SOURCE Third Point Reinsurance Ltd.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Said Q1 Estimates for Tesla (TSLA) 'Very Beatable'
- ADM Endeavors, Inc. Subsidiary FW Promo Wins 2021 Best of Fort Worth Award in the Screen Printing Category
- Universal Hydrogen Announces $20.5M in Series A Funding to Build and Test Full-Scale Hardware for Hydrogen Commercial Aircraft