ThinkCERCA Hosts Two-Day Education Leadership Institute With Notable Speakers and Action Planning Focus
- S&P 500, Nasdaq notch biggest weekly losses since March
- S&P 500 could end the year over 10% higher from here - Piper Sandler
- Citi says Meta shares to rally in near term on share gains, upcoming AI event
- Ads are coming to Amazon Prime Video next year; Stock pops
- 'Sell the last rate hike' strategy is in action, stocks could fall further - BofA's Hartnett
"We're focused on giving leaders, from the district office to the school and classroom, an opportunity to collaborate and plan around the common assets they have, and provide action-planning with those assets for growth, targeting what we know are top-of-mind issues like training new teachers, closing the achievement gap, and more. The challenges educators face today are great so we're not spending time on the deficits – it's time to have dialogue around what we can do with what we already have," said
The two-day event will take place this summer at 1871, an innovation hub, where ThinkCERCA was founded more than a decade ago. Participants include superintendents, principals, literacy coaches, and lead teachers dedicated to helping students develop the skills, knowledge, and competencies to thrive now for their future as problem solvers, job creators, community leaders, and active participants in a democracy.
The conference's goal is to both inspire and plan so participants can take initial steps with a clear framework for implementation. Session topics include teacher pipeline, leadership development and change management strategies, equitable grading, building instructional capacity with evidence-backed literacy models, and more.
Featured speakers include:
Ross Greene, Psychologist and creator of Collaborative & Proactive Solutions model of intervention
Nancy B. Gutiérrez, President and CEO of NYC Leadership Academy Jane Swift, Former Lieutenant Governor of Massachusetts
- Dr. Katherine McKnight, Founder of Engaging Learners
Shawn Jackson, President of Harry S. Truman College Nancy Hanks, Executive Coach, and Trainer
- Barton Dassinger,
ChicagoPublic Schools Principal
Learn more about ThinkCERCA here.
ThinkCERCA's personalized literacy platform helps educators teach critical thinking skills through close reading and academic writing across subjects. With a research-based framework that teaches students how to construct a cohesive argument, studies show they can achieve an average of two years of reading growth annually.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/thinkcerca-hosts-two-day-education-leadership-institute-with-notable-speakers-and-action-planning-focus-301860843.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Social AI platform Chai announces strategic investment from CoreWeave at $450M valuation cap
- Crypto Expo Dubai 2023 Wraps Up with Resounding Success - A Glimpse into the Future of Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Innovation
- 2023 GLOBAL CITIZEN FESTIVAL SEES $240 MILLION COMMITMENT FROM FRANCE AND NORWAY TO COMBAT THE GLOBAL FOOD CRISIS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!