Therap Software offers Aging and Home Health Providers Comprehensive Individualized Plans of Care
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Another Person-Centered approach from Therap's suite of comprehensive online solutions
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
WATERBURY, Conn., April 6, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Therap's comprehensive online solutions for aging and home health providers feature a range of flexible tools with proven desirable outcomes for service providers in the aging community. The elderly population of the United States require medical care and supervision for chronic disease management and health risks. Therap's suite of applications allows the care providers to flexibly record and follow up on the medical needs and well-being of these individuals receiving services.
The Care Plan module is one of Therap's Person-Centered tools that allows the providers to comprehensively document individualized plans of care. Agencies can use this module to create a plan for each individual receiving care services and ensure that each plan clearly outlines:
- Issues/Problems associated with the individual;
- Goals to be achieved from the care services provided;
- Approaches to be implemented by each of the responsible parties;
and stores any other attached information that may add value to the plan.
The module allows the implementation of the approaches to be tracked so that effectiveness of the approaches can be determined from time to time. Users can flexibly add information from Team Meeting Discussions and Reviews to the module at any point as needed.
In addition to this feature, users also have a useful option to import Care Plan Templates from Therap's Global Care Plan Template Library. Furthermore, Therap's health screening and assessment tools can easily be linked to the Care Plans for greater effectiveness of services and improved quality of care provided to the elderly individuals.
For more information on Therap's comprehensive online solutions for aging and home health providers, visit https://www.therapservices.net/products/comprehensive-online-solutions-for-aging-and-home-health-providers/
About TherapTherap's comprehensive and HIPAA-compliant software is used in human services settings for documentation, communication, reporting, EVV and billing.
Learn more at www.therapservices.net.
SOURCE Therap Services
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Phio Pharmaceuticals Presents Positive In Vivo Data Showing Strong Tumor Control for the Intratumoral Delivery of INTASYL™ RNAi Targeting PD-1
- Boundless Bio Presents Data on the Role of Extrachromosomal DNA (ecDNA) in Mediating Resistance to Targeted Therapies at the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting 2021
- Spectrum Pharmaceuticals Presents Additional Twice Daily Dosing Data for Poziotinib at the AACR Virtual Meeting 2021