The Western China International Fair (WCIF) Holds in Chengdu on September 16-20, 2021
- Cyclicals drag S&P 500 lower; Microsoft, Alphabet keep Nasdaq flat
- Ford (F) Stock Up 4% Following Q3 EPS Beat, Reinstated Dividend
- eBay (EBAY) Stock Drops 5% Despite Q3 Beat as Guidance Muted
- Oil drops more than 1% as U.S. stockpiles rise sharply
- Mimecast Limited (MIME) exploring a possible sale - WSJ
Hu Chunhua declares the opening of the 18th WCIF
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CHENGDU, China, Sept. 17, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The opening ceremony of 18th Western China International Fair was held on September 16, 2021. At the ceremony, Hu Chunhua, member of the Political Bureau of the CPC Central Committee and Vice Premier of the State Council, declared the opening of the 18th Western China International Fair (WCIF).
This year's fair takes place from September 16th to 20th in Chengdu. It is estimated that more than 50,000 guests and traders from 66 countries and regions will join the event physically and virtually. The Western China International Expo City is the main venue with an exhibition area of 200,000 square meters. The fair features Singapore as the Guest Country of Honor, Tibet Autonomous Region as the rotating presidency and Leshan city as the theme city.
To respond to the Western China Development, WCIF was launched in 2000, upholding the principles of co-hosting, sharing and mutual benefits. Since its inception, 17 editions of the WCIF have been held successfully, which has made the fair an important platform for western China to promote investment and cooperation and to carry out diplomatic services.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-western-china-international-fair-wcif-holds-in-chengdu-on-september-16-20-2021-301379984.html
SOURCE The Western China International Fair
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coway Honored with Four Accolades at Good Design Award
- Creatd Completes Registered Direct Offering Priced At-The-Market Under Nasdaq Rules
- Cascades Inc. Announces Modified Dutch Auction Tender Offers for up to US$200 Million of its 5.375% Senior Notes Due 2028 and 5.125% Senior Notes Due 2026
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!