The Tel Aviv Stock Exchange (TASE) Schedules First Quarter 2021 Results Release and Conference Call for Monday, May 24, 2021
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
TEL AVIV, Israel, May 4, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The Tel Aviv Stock Exchange Ltd (TASE: TASE) is pleased to announce that its financial statements for the period ended March 31, 2021 will be published on Monday, May 24, 2021, after market close.
In addition, the Company is pleased to announce that at 8:00 PM (Israeli time) on Monday, May 24, 2021, a conference call will take place, in English, in which the Company's financial statements for the first Quarter of 2021 will be reviewed before the Company's investors.
The Company's CEO, Mr. Ittai Ben-Zeev, and its CFO, Mr. Yehuda van der Walde, will host the call followed by Q&A.
Conference Call Dial-in Details (on passcode required):
US: 1-866-744-5399 (toll free)
Canada: 1-888-604-5839 (toll free)
UK: 0-800-917-5108 (toll free)
All other Locations: + 972-3-9180609
The conference call will be held in English and will be accompanied by a presentation, which will be reported on the Israeli Securities Authority website (MAGNA) and on the MAYA website, in both Hebrew and English, shortly before the conference call and, subsequently, also on the Company's website, under Investor Relations, whose address is: https://ir.tase.co.il/en
A day after the call, a recording of the English conference call will be uploaded to the Company's website, under Investor Relations.
The conference call is not a substitute for perusing the Company's interim financial statements for the period ended March 31, 2021 in which full and precise information is presented.
Contact:Orna GorenHead of Communication and Public Relations UnitTel: +972 76 firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE The Tel Aviv Stock Exchange Ltd.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toyota Tsusho and Cybellum Join Forces to Provide Automated Cyber Risk Assessment for Japanese Automotive Manufacturers
- Prokarium Appoints Kristen Albright as Chief Executive Officer
- iQIYI Deepens International Partnership with Dolby
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!