The Innovative Technology Behind MobiCard: How It Works (UX)
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
Check out MobiCard's updated app, available for download on the App Store and Google Play.
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., March 2, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- MobiCard, the exclusive and revolutionary digital business card platform exchange for seamless networking, announces it has updated the MobiCard Mobile App and is now live on the App Store and Google Play. The update overhauls the app's user experience and includes UI updates, visual changes, and improvements to functionality, grammar, and text.
MobiCard is a revolutionary digital business card platform that allows anyone to create multiple business cards to share with potential clients. They can also receive notifications of when someone has viewed or shared their card with others, and then easily keep track of the data, all from one simple app.
Version 1.4 features fixes and improvements including:
- Facebook Login issue fixed
- Audio recording (up to 5 minutes)
- User can upload their profile image
- Help section reroutes to FAQs when clicked
- Now user can search their card by contact number
- Edit Card issue fixed
- Background recording play issue is fixed on Edit Card page
Experience the significant return on investment and more strategic, intentional networking with MobiCard.
MobiCard has created a game-changer in the networking arena thanks to its exclusive and revolutionary customizable digital business card platform. This flexible and robust application makes exchanging contact information virtually a seamless experience. There's no limit to the creativity and ingenuity this app can provide for businesses and professionals alike as it provides an innovative networking solution that'll disrupt the traditional paper business card business.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mathletes get ready - World Maths Day is back
- Electrical and Electronics Industry Is One of the Most Internationally and Regionally Integrated Industries in ASEAN, Spreading All Member States, Says the ASEAN-Japan Centre
- Prestige Biopharma’s New Vaccine Production Centre for Infectious Diseases Including COVID-19
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!