The Grossman Group's leadercommunicator Blog Named #1 Communication Blog for Fifth Year in a Row
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Communication Blog Chosen Again from Thousands of Communication Blogs and Websites
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CHICAGO, Feb. 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- For the fifth year in a row, the communication blog produced by The Grossman Group, a Chicago-based leadership and communications consultancy, has recently received the top honor from Feedspot, an RSS feed reader that aggregates favorite blogs in one place.
The top communication blogs were selected from thousands in Feedspot's index, with rankings-based criteria such as relevancy, social influence, domain authority, quality and consistency, and Feedspot's own editorial review. The Grossman Group blog has earned the recognition as the #1 communication blog annually since 2017.
David Grossman, founder and CEO of The Grossman Group, has been writing the blog since 2010. Based on his research, consulting, and experience, he shares insights on the importance of meaningful leadership and communication in today's business climate, including high-level tips on:
- Leadership effectiveness, planning, and communications
- Internal communications
- Employee engagement
- Leadership communications during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Change management, and
- A variety of other topics on the minds of leaders and communicators.
"I write this blog for executives and professionals looking for help in elevating how they lead and communicate. My hope is to help leaders reach beyond what they know so they can be their best – for themselves, their teams, their organizations and their communities," says Grossman, ABC, APR, Fellow PRSA, CSP. "And we saw leaders and communicators push to do just that, communicating with new levels of heart and empathy, during the many challenges of 2020."
Here is a selection of top leadercommunicator blog posts readers found most helpful over the years:
- Trust in the Workplace: 6 Actionable Steps to Building Trust with Employees
- How to Create an Internal Communications Plan in 7 Steps
- 8 Strategies to Lead and Engage Employees Through COVID-19
- 3Rs Internal Communication Model: 3 Steps to Reboot Internal Communications Through COVID-19
- Diversity & Inclusion in the Workplace: 3 Steps Your Organization Should Take Today
- Change Management Communication: 5 Step Planning Guide
- Face-To-Face Communication: 6 Reasons to Lead in Person
- Reset Company Culture: 4 Steps to Take as You Define Your Organization's 'New Normal'
Subscribe to the leadercommunicator blog here.
About The Grossman GroupThe Grossman Group is an award-winning Chicago-based communications consultancy focusing on organizational consulting, strategic leadership development and internal communication. A certified diversity supplier, The Grossman Group works closely with Fortune 500 companies and other organizations including Amazon, Astellas, Hillrom, Lockheed Martin, McDonald's, Sage Therapeutics and Tecomet, among others.
About David GrossmanA leading consultant, speaker and author, David Grossman ABC, APR, Fellow PRSA, CSP is one of America's foremost authorities on communication and leadership inside organizations. He is Founder and CEO of The Grossman Group, an award-winning Chicago-based leadership and communications consultancy that focuses on organizational consulting, strategic leadership development and internal communications for Fortune 500 clients. A frequent media source, David provides expert commentary and analysis on employee and leadership issues. He's been featured on "NBC Nightly News," WSJ.com, Today.com, in the Chicago Tribune, the World Economic Forum, LA Times, and CBS MoneyWatch, among others. His latest book "No Cape Needed: The Simplest, Smartest, Fastest Steps To Improve How You Communicate By Leaps and Bounds" won the Pinnacle Book Award for the "Best in Business" category and the Beverly Hills International Book Award's President's award.
The Grossman Group
SOURCE The Grossman Group
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Clarivate Releases Annual Sustainability Report Outlining 2020 Progress and Plans for the Future
- Origen Permitted for Phase I Drilling on its Wishbone Property in the Golden Triangle
- Cargotec’s January–March 2021 interim report to be published on Wednesday, 28 April 2021