The Explosive Gel Category Heats Up with the Introduction of Gelee™, from the Makers of Intellibed, Expanding the Availability of Revolutionary Gel Matrix® Mattress Technology to a Broader Consumer
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
The Smartest Gel Hybrid is Set to Offer Consumers Superior Support and Pressure Point Relief While Providing Retailers the Opportunity to Reach a Broader Customer Base
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SALT LAKE CITY, April 11, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Intellibed is expanding its portfolio by introducing Gelee™, a new brand of innovative mattresses and accessories featuring Gel Matrix® technology. Designed to be provide superior support and cushioning comfort, Gelee™ mattresses combine cutting edge Gel Matrix® technology with traditional materials to provide the smartest—not to mention the most comfortable—gel hybrid mattresses on the market. The Gel Matrix® dynamically adapts to your body with competitive prices starting at $1,499.
"We're beyond thrilled to offer our retail partners Gelee™, the sleep solution that not only addresses their consumers' sleep needs, but their budgets as well," said Colin House, CEO of Intellibed. "The mattress industry has only just begun to realize the power of innovative Gel Matrix® technology."
The new Gelee™ with Gel Matrix® mattress collection provides an incredibly comfortable sleep surface for a better, deeper night's sleep by offering:
- Cushioning comfort to alleviate pressure points for every sleep position—whether you are on your back, side, and stomach
- Superior support for proper spinal alignment and back pain relief
- Cool sleep from the naturally ventilating and cooling Gel Matrix® structure
- Durability backed by a 10-year warranty, providing utmost peace of mind—no more "taco" bed
Gelee™ provides retailers a fresh offering and the opportunity to reach an even larger consumer market with Gel Matrix®. No longer do consumers need to choose affordability or luxury . . . Gelee™ mattresses make the aspirational attainable. The all new line integrates Gel Matrix® technology with traditional foam and coils to provide an unmatched hybrid mattress experience. Gelee™ ensures all user needs are met when they step onto the retail floor.
The Gelee™ collection features a good, better, and best offering—Gelee™ H2, Gelee™ H3, and Gelee™ H4—to provide consumer options and a clear step-up positioning on the retail floor. Gelee™ will be available at partnering sleep retailers beginning May 2021 with competitive prices ranging from $1,499-$2,599.
To learn more about Gelee™, please visit Geleebed.com.
About Gelee Gelee™ with Gel Matrix®, from the makers of Intellibed, is an emerging brand, providing accessible and innovative sleep solutions designed to help all types of sleepers achieve a better night's sleep. Headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, Gelee™ will be available at mattress retailers across North America, transforming the sleep retail experience with their smart hybrid Gel Matrix® mattress technology. For more information, visit Geleebed.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-explosive-gel-category-heats-up-with-the-introduction-of-gelee-from-the-makers-of-intellibed-expanding-the-availability-of-revolutionary-gel-matrix-mattress-technology-to-a-broader-consumer-audience-301265685.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UK Gambler Stands To Win £7m After Betting £5m On Anthony Joshua To Beat Tyson Fury
- U.S. Press Leaders Urge Israel to Halt Strikes on Media Facilities
- Late-Breaking Data at ACC.21 Show XARELTO® (rivaroxaban) Plus Aspirin Significantly Reduced Total Ischemic Events in Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD) Patients After Lower-Extremity Revascularization
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!