The Cipher Brief Announces The Cybersecurity Summit, March 23-25, 2021
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ATLANTA, Feb. 2, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Join Cipher Brief CEO and Publisher Suzanne Kelly and former Deputy Director of the National Security Agency Rick Ledgett for a world-class, three-day virtual Cybersecurity Summit engaging experts from the public and private sectors on today's most pressing cybersecurity issues including: lessons learned from the SolarWinds hack, adapting a forward-leaning defense posture for private companies, and the latest innovative ideas for information sharing.
This event is available to Cipher Brief members and non-members, and will take place over three days, from 11:00AM to 1:30PM (ET)
The Cipher Brief is known for bringing together experts from the public and private sectors to talk ideas and strategy on today's most pressing national security issues. Our virtual briefing series attracts an impressive group of attendees and speakers from the highest levels of government and the private sector. Many of the experts in our TCB network participate in the sessions as well, providing an incredibly well-informed level of conversation among leaders and influencers.
Watch for instructions on how to register in our morning Cipher Daily Brief newsletter. You can sign up for the free newsletter here: https://www.thecipherbrief.com/subscribe
For sponsorship inquiries or to request additional information email: email@example.com
SOURCE The Cipher Brief
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AI and Machine Learning Driven Contract Lifecycle Management for Government Contractors | Webinar Hosted By TechnoMile
- CGTN: From well-educated students to radicalized extremists in Xinjiang
- More Than 100 Business Leaders Join Call To Discuss Non-Partisan Action Against Restrictive Voting Law Proposals