The 5th Grand Canal Culture and Tourism Expo Arrives in Suzhou September 21 to 24
- Wall St ends slightly higher after mixed Fed statements
- Charlie Munger dies at 99
- Barclays raises 2024 S&P 500 price target but warns stocks are 'moving too far, too fast'
- Stocks rise as dollar falls, gold rallies on Fed commentary
- Micron (MU) raises forecast on improved supply/demand balance and pricing
Enjoy the Essence of Chinese Traditional Art
Featuring 11 splendid opera shows from 8 provinces, the opening ceremony of the Grand Canal Expo portrays the rich culture of the
The expo doesn't stop at just presenting the fascinating canal history with performances, it transports you back in time with a Grand Canal Folk Art Lounge, bringing 118 different kinds of folk art back to life. Every few steps, you may encounter a master with extraordinary folk art skills. Whether to sit down and learn the skills or buy a lovely handicraft, it's totally up to you!
Indulge in the Foodie's Heaven
No Chinese celebration is complete without delicious gourmets. And at the Grand Canal Expo, you'll have the ultimate foodie experience like no other.
Eat your way through over 500 kinds of mouth-watering specialties from cities alongside the Grand Canal. Besides savoring amazing food, there's also a chance to admire the mesmerizing demonstrations of traditional Chinese dining etiquette and tea-making techniques.
From the Grand Canal to the World
30 countries and regions invite the audience to experience their culture and lifestyles through the engaging "The Encounter of
Enjoy a sip of wine from the best wine estates in
Highlighting the 50th anniversary of diplomatic relations between
The Grand Canal Culture and Tourism Expo is an annual event that celebrates the vibrant culture of the Grand Canal with the world. Whether you are into traveling, culture or pure fun, exploring the Grand Canal Expo is always a guaranteed good time.
SOURCE Jiangsu Provincial Department of Culture and Tourism
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kindred Group announces North America exit and actions to accelerate profitable growth
- CSOP: Pioneering Cross-Border Opportunities in HK, Bridging China and Saudi Arabia’s Capital Markets
- Reyna Silver and Reyna Gold Initiates 43-101 Exploration Report on Gryphon Summit Incorporating Historical Drilling Results Including 2.9 meters of 5.5 g/t Gold within 16 metres of 1 g/t Gold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!