Tencent Music Entertainment Group to Report Third Quarter 2020 Financial Results on November 10, 2020 Eastern Time
- Global stocks sink to four-week low, dollar stands tall
- Oil prices firm on summer demand as Iran talks drag
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SHENZHEN, China, Oct. 13, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Tencent Music Entertainment Group ("Tencent Music", "TME", or the "Company") (NYSE: TME), the leading online music entertainment platform in China, today announced that it will report its unaudited financial results for the third quarter of 2020 after the U.S. market closes on Tuesday, November 10, 2020.
Tencent Music's management will hold a conference call on Tuesday, November 10, 2020, at 8:00 P.M. Eastern Time or 9:00 A.M. Beijing Time on Wednesday, November 11, 2020, to discuss the financial results. Listeners may access the call by dialing the following numbers:
United States Toll Free:
Mainland China Toll Free:
Hong Kong Toll Free:
The replay will be accessible through November 17, 2020, by dialing the following numbers:
United States Toll Free:
A live and archived webcast of the conference call will also be available at the Company's investor relations website at https://ir.tencentmusic.com/.
About Tencent Music Entertainment
Tencent Music Entertainment Group (NYSE: TME) is the leading online music entertainment platform in China, operating the country's highly popular and innovative music apps: QQ Music, Kugou Music, Kuwo Music and WeSing. Tencent Music's mission is to use technology to elevate the role of music in people's lives by enabling them to create, enjoy, share and interact with music. Tencent Music's platform comprises online music, online karaoke and music-centric live streaming services, enabling music fans to discover, listen, sing, watch, perform and socialize around music.
For more information, please visit ir.tencentmusic.com.
Investor Relations ContactTencent Music Entertainment Groupir@tencentmusic.com +86 (755) 8601-3388 ext.883606
SOURCE Tencent Music Entertainment Group
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Theravance Biopharma, Inc. Announces Top-Line Results From Phase 2 Study of Nezulcitinib In Patients Hospitalized With Acute Lung Injury Due to COVID-19
- Ready Player One: O'Neill Vintners & Distillers Presses Start On Game Box Wines
- Sequoia's Employee Experience Benchmarking Report Reveals Evolution of Employee Benefits as Workforce Needs Shift
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!