Tencent Music Entertainment Group to Report Third Quarter 2019 Financial Results on November 11, 2019 Eastern Time
- Wall Street drops as Fed officials mull U.S. rate hikes in 2023
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent (Full Statement)
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil settles near $75, at multi-year highs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SHENZHEN, China, Oct. 14, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Tencent Music Entertainment Group ("Tencent Music", "TME", or the "Company") (NYSE: TME), the leading online music entertainment platform in China, today announced that it will report its unaudited financial results for the third quarter of 2019 after the U.S. market closes on Monday, November 11, 2019.
Tencent Music's management will hold a conference call on Monday, November 11, 2019, at 8:00 P.M. Eastern Time or 9:00 A.M. Beijing Time on Tuesday, November 12, 2019, to discuss the financial results. Listeners may access the call by dialing the following numbers:
United States Toll Free:
Mainland China Toll Free:
Hong Kong Toll Free:
The replay will be accessible through November 18, 2019, by dialing the following numbers:
United States Toll Free:
A live and archived webcast of the conference call will also be available at the Company's investor relations website at https://ir.tencentmusic.com/.
About Tencent Music Entertainment
Tencent Music Entertainment Group (NYSE: TME) is the leading online music entertainment platform in China, operating the country's highly popular and innovative music apps: QQ Music, Kugou Music, Kuwo Music and WeSing. Tencent Music's mission is to use technology to elevate the role of music in people's lives by enabling them to create, enjoy, share and interact with music. Tencent Music's platform comprises online music, online karaoke and music-centric live streaming services, enabling music fans to discover, listen, sing, watch, perform and socialize around music.
For more information, please visit ir.tencentmusic.com.
Investor Relations ContactTencent Music Entertainment GroupEmail: email@example.com Tel: +86 (755) 8601-3388 ext.57811
The Piacente Group, Inc.Brandi PiacenteEmail: TME@tpg-ir.com Tel: +1-212-481-2050
Ross WarnerEmail: TME@tpg-ir.com Tel: +86-10-6508-0677
Media Relations ContactEmail: TME.PR@icrinc.com Tel: +1 (646) 992-2986
SOURCE Tencent Music Entertainment Group
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 'Don't Buy a Ticket on This Hinderburng Thesis': Impact on DraftKings (DKNG) is 'Limited' as Opportunity is Around its US DraftKings Business, Analysts Say
- Little Neck primary care physician, Dr. Michael Hundert collaborates with Castle Connolly Private Health Partners to convert his practice to the concierge model, offering patients a more personalized
- Butler University Invests in Online Graduate Degrees for Adult Learners Through Collaboration with Noodle
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!