Tencent Music Entertainment Group to Report First Quarter 2020 Financial Results on May 11, 2020 Eastern Time
- Futures rise as focus turns to Fed's inflation stance
- Oil prices rise as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Dollar firms in big week for FX markets; pound struggles
- Novavax (NVAX) COVID-19 Vaccine Demonstrates 90% Overall Efficacy and 100% Protection Against Moderate and Severe Disease in PREVENT-19 Phase 3 Trial
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SHENZHEN, China, April 21, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Tencent Music Entertainment Group ("Tencent Music", "TME", or the "Company") (NYSE: TME), the leading online music entertainment platform in China, today announced that it will report its unaudited financial results for the first quarter of 2020 after the U.S. market closes on Monday, May 11, 2020.
Tencent Music's management will hold a conference call on Monday, May 11, 2020, at 8:00 P.M. Eastern Time or 8:00 A.M. Beijing Time on Tuesday, May 12, 2020, to discuss the financial results. Listeners may access the call by dialing the following numbers:
United States Toll Free:
Mainland China Toll Free:
Hong Kong Toll Free:
The replay will be accessible through May 18, 2020, by dialing the following numbers:
United States Toll Free:
A live and archived webcast of the conference call will also be available at the Company's investor relations website at https://ir.tencentmusic.com/.
About Tencent Music Entertainment
Tencent Music Entertainment Group (NYSE: TME) is the leading online music entertainment platform in China, operating the country's highly popular and innovative music apps: QQ Music, Kugou Music, Kuwo Music and WeSing. Tencent Music's mission is to use technology to elevate the role of music in people's lives by enabling them to create, enjoy, share and interact with music. Tencent Music's platform comprises online music, online karaoke and music-centric live streaming services, enabling music fans to discover, listen, sing, watch, perform and socialize around music.
For more information, please visit ir.tencentmusic.com.
Investor Relations Contact
Tencent Music Entertainment Groupir@tencentmusic.com +86 (755) 8601-3388 ext.871720
SOURCE Tencent Music Entertainment Group
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eddy Solutions Teams Up with Comcast's MachineQ for Intelligent Leak Protection
- Lazydays Holdings, Inc. To Acquire Burlington RV Superstore
- SC Labs is First to Create a Hemp Testing Panel that Covers a Range of Contaminants at a National Level
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!