Tencent Music Entertainment Group to Report First Quarter 2020 Financial Results on May 11, 2020 Eastern Time
- Nasdaq, S&P 500, set records as jobless claims decline
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SHENZHEN, China, April 21, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Tencent Music Entertainment Group ("Tencent Music", "TME", or the "Company") (NYSE: TME), the leading online music entertainment platform in China, today announced that it will report its unaudited financial results for the first quarter of 2020 after the U.S. market closes on Monday, May 11, 2020.
Tencent Music's management will hold a conference call on Monday, May 11, 2020, at 8:00 P.M. Eastern Time or 8:00 A.M. Beijing Time on Tuesday, May 12, 2020, to discuss the financial results. Listeners may access the call by dialing the following numbers:
United States Toll Free:
Mainland China Toll Free:
Hong Kong Toll Free:
The replay will be accessible through May 18, 2020, by dialing the following numbers:
United States Toll Free:
A live and archived webcast of the conference call will also be available at the Company's investor relations website at https://ir.tencentmusic.com/.
About Tencent Music Entertainment
Tencent Music Entertainment Group (NYSE: TME) is the leading online music entertainment platform in China, operating the country's highly popular and innovative music apps: QQ Music, Kugou Music, Kuwo Music and WeSing. Tencent Music's mission is to use technology to elevate the role of music in people's lives by enabling them to create, enjoy, share and interact with music. Tencent Music's platform comprises online music, online karaoke and music-centric live streaming services, enabling music fans to discover, listen, sing, watch, perform and socialize around music.
For more information, please visit ir.tencentmusic.com.
Investor Relations Contact
Tencent Music Entertainment Groupir@tencentmusic.com +86 (755) 8601-3388 ext.871720
SOURCE Tencent Music Entertainment Group
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NCQA Launches Program to Help Ensure Accuracy of Clinical Data for Quality Reporting
- PPE Unite Launches Its First Joint PPE Distribution & COVID-19 Vaccination Mobile Drive-thru Clinic in Partnership with City of Bell Gardens and FHCCGLA for Small Businesses and Organizations
- Paradigm Appoints Former Humana Executive Elizabeth Bierbower to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!