Tencent Music Completed Investment in Radio Music, a Leading Music-for-business Provider in China
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SHENZHEN, China, April 27, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Tencent Music Entertainment (TME) (NYSE: TME) announced it has completed an equity investment in Radio Music Warehouse, a leading music company that provides music streaming solutions to business use in China, on April 27. TME has also obtained a right to further increase its shareholdings to controlling stake in the company. Upon completion of the transaction, TME will provide Radio Music with access to a rich and diversified music library to meet the personalized demands of its customers. At the same time, TME will promote and distribute its high quality music content, via the hundreds of thousand offline spots in China that is using Radio Music's in-store music solutions.
Through business investments and other methods, TME is contributing to the recovery of normal business operations in China from the COVID-19 pandemic.
"Radio Music has a professional music-for-business service system and comprehensive offline coverage resources. Through this investment, we will jointly explore music-for-business market to add value to our music ecosystem," said Tony Yip, Chief Strategy Officer of TME. "TME will offer more diversified music content to resolve the challenge of a shortage of content for music solutions to business, and develop brand-new content promotion and distribution models in to provide a stage for artists and high-quality work everywhere. We also look forward to a strong synergy between music-for-business service and our existing online music and social entertainment services, to bring users a more professional, immersive music experience that drives the healthy development of the music-for-business industry and the music industry as a whole. "
SOURCE Tencent Music Entertainment Group
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CYPHER LEARNING Raises $40 Million Growth Equity Round from Invictus Growth Partners to Accelerate Innovation in the Global Business and K-20 Education Market
- Best Prime Day Carpet Cleaner & Steam Mop Deals (2021): Best Early Shark, Bissell & Rug Doctor Cleaners Compiled by Saver Trends
- Prime Day ASUS, Lenovo & Acer Laptop Deals (2021): Early ASUS ZenBook, Lenovo Yoga, Acer Aspire & More Laptop Sales Researched by Save Bubble
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!