Teamsters Statement On WGL Gas Line Fire
- Wall Street rises as big banks kick off earnings season
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WASHINGTON, Feb. 4, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The following is a statement from Teamsters Local 96 President Wilder Reed regarding a fire on a gas line in which three bargaining unit members employed by Washington Gas (WGL) were injured:
"Earlier today three members of Teamsters Local 96 were injured in a fire while on a job in Springfield, Virginia. All three members are receiving medical care for non-life-threatening injuries. We are in touch with them and the union is thankful that their injuries were not more severe.
"This incident serves as a reminder of the incredible bravery, dedication and heroism that essential service workers at WGL bring to their jobs every single day. We ask that the public keep our members and their families in their thoughts and prayers."
For more information on Teamsters Local 96, go to https://www.teamsterslocal96.org/.
Contact: Matt McQuaid, (617) 894-0669 firstname.lastname@example.org
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/teamsters-statement-on-wgl-gas-line-fire-301222506.html
SOURCE International Brotherhood of Teamsters
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netenrich Presents SANS Webcast: Understanding Your Threat and Attack Surface with Netenrich's Attack Surface Intelligence
- Standard Textile Recognized as a US Best Managed Company
- Simply Mobile Dentistry Partners With Industry Leader Dentulu Teledentistry Platform to Expand Onsite Dental Care Services