Teamsters Commend Congressional Action On Fair And Open Skies Act
- Dow, S&P futures inch higher as banks, energy stocks jump
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Brent oil nears $80 a barrel amid supply constraints
- Analysts Remain Positive on Netflix (NFLX) Following Inaugural Global Fan Event
HR 3095 Protects Safety of Workers and Passengers Alike
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
WASHINGTON, July 29, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The following is a statement from Teamsters Airline Division Capt. David Bourne regarding the U.S. House of Representatives' inclusion of HR 3095, the Fair and Open Skies Act, as an amendment to the House Appropriations Bill.
"The Teamsters and our allies on Capitol Hill have been working extremely hard to ensure that 'flag of convenience' schemes don't undermine commercial aviation in the United States. By including HR 3095 in the appropriations bill, the U.S. House of Representatives is stopping the exploitation of a regulatory loophole that threatens the livelihood of workers and safety of passengers throughout the airline industry. We commend the House for taking such action. Now it's time for the Senate to retain this language in its own appropriations bill and pass it expeditiously."
Founded in 1903, the International Brotherhood of Teamsters represents 1.4 million hardworking men and women throughout the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. Visit www.teamster.org for more information. Follow us on Twitter @Teamsters and "like" us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/teamsters.
Contact:Galen Munroe, (202) 439-7427 firstname.lastname@example.org
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/teamsters-commend-congressional-action-on-fair-and-open-skies-act-301344780.html
SOURCE International Brotherhood of Teamsters
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GeekVape Passes TÜV Test, firstly applies fast charging technology to e-cigarettes
- Nayax's Chief Executive Officer, Yair Nechmad to Present and Participate in a Panel Discussion at Jefferies Israel Innovation Virtual Summit
- Discovery Behavioral Health Announces Appointment of Rich Paul as Vice President, Information Services
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!