Taylor Farms Acquires FreshPoint Toronto
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
Continues investment and expansion into Eastern Canada with key business growth
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SALINAS, Calif., March 29, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Taylor Farms announces the acquisition of FreshPoint's Toronto operations, effective March 28, 2021. The fresh cut vegetable operation will continue to serve current FreshPoint customers and facilitate further growth of Taylor Farms in Canada.
"We are excited to add our first operation in Canada to the Taylor Farms North American Network and grateful to Sysco and FreshPoint for working closely with us to ensure a smooth transition for associates and customers," said Bruce Taylor, Chairman and CEO of Taylor Farms.
Mark Campion, President of Taylor Farms Retail, will have leadership responsibility for the Taylor Farms Canada facility and Kevin Silver has been appointed as General Manager.
ABOUT TAYLOR FARMSTaylor Farms is a leading North American producer of salads and healthy fresh foods. Taylor Farms is grounded in a commitment to quality, innovation, sustainability and food safety. Taylor Farms is family owned and based in "The Salad Bowl of the World" Salinas, California. www.taylorfarms.com
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/taylor-farms-acquires-freshpoint-toronto-301257936.html
SOURCE Taylor Farms
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dr Johan Beckman asks: Could covid vaccines be declared a global common good?
- OneWeb Launches 2021 Innovation Challenge To Identify New Ideas And Collaboration For Innovation In Space
- Chindata Group tops Greenpeace renewable energy rankings in China's tech industry