Talview is the First AI-led Video Interviewing and Proctoring Company to Attain WCAG 2.0 Compliance, Ensuring Accessibility for All Talent
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
"This past year, we've witnessed the increase of remote work and online learning, with talent coming in many more different forms and geographies," stated Sanjoe Jose, CEO and co-founder of Talview. "Now more than ever, our customers rely on us to provide an equitable experience for everyone while protecting and securing personal data. This frees them to focus on what matters most — helping students and candidates reach their full potential academically and professionally."
Certified compliant with WCAG 2.0, Talview's recruit, candidate, and proctoring applications are designed to make it easier for people with a diverse range of hearing, movement, sight, and cognitive ability to apply for openings and take exams.
- Read more about how remote hiring can increase diversity: Remote Hiring Trends for 2021
- Read how Talview Behavioral Insights can mitigate bias in hiring: Mitigating Bias in Hiring White Paper
- Learn how to apply DEI strategies into a candidate-friendly hiring process: Webinar: Real Techniques to Improve Diversity Hiring
Talview's AI-powered Instahiring and Instacampus solutions are the fastest way to remotely screen, interview, and test top talent and students. Our chatbot, live and asynchronous video interviewing, assessments, and remote proctoring solutions use advanced NLP and AI technology to empower our clients to select high-quality applicants anytime and anywhere and administer tests and exams securely. With our 100% mobile experience, you can easily automate routine tasks, build talent pools, and integrate data seamlessly.
Contact: Cece Lee firstname.lastname@example.org +1-830-484-6221
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/talview-is-the-first-ai-led-video-interviewing-and-proctoring-company-to-attain-wcag-2-0-compliance-ensuring-accessibility-for-all-talent-301225716.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fintech Provider ParagonEX Goes Green
- SBA Announces Official Restaurant Revitalization Fund Application and Guidelines
- Half of Kids with Inflammatory Syndrome After COVID-19 Have Neurologic Symptoms