TVNET /WRLD1 enlarges its Global News Network Group to 15 networks across the 8 regions of the world
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SAN FRANCISCO, July 31, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Nathan Sassover, CEO of TVNET/WRLD1 announced further development and increased strategic presence with the creation of additional regional and metro center TV news hubs.
This now extends the TVNET APTVE mobile netcast architecture and interface to an enlarging platform of geo centric networks.
Sassover further noted: "The Global News Network hubs now provide more range of locales and diversity of destinations and we now have all 15 networks on air including:
UKNewsTV.com | UK News Network
USEUTV.com | US EU News
UKEUTV.com | UK EU news
FrankfurtTV.com | Frankfurt Television
GenevaTV.com | Geneva Television
DublinTV.com | Dublin Television
EUTV1.com | EU TV
CDMXTV.com | Ciudad de Mexico TV
SaoPaulo1.com | Sao Paulo Televisao
APAC1.com | AsiaPacific Network
AUNZTV.com | Australia New Zealand TV
NY1TV.com | New York News 247
NYTFT.com | NYT | FT News Highlights
The WRLD1 News hubs and all other TVNET categories of networks will continue to be resources for evaluation of AI development that permit more targeted video content aggregation fused with human editorial and contextual insights.
Sassover noted: "The challenges are balance and engaging range of videos within our display innovations and to optimize video viewing within the content 'window' to each local or world regional news hub."
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/tvnet-wrld1-enlarges-its-global-news-network-group-to-15-networks-across-the-8-regions-of-the-world-301345667.html
SOURCE TVNET Inc
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Women Are Rising to Be the Leaders Companies Need, But Work Is Going Unrecognized and Unrewarded
- Social E-Commerce Empowers Direct Sales: Infinitus' Digital Revolution
- MINISO Group Announces Acquisition of Remaining Stake in a Joint Venture for its Headquarters Building Project
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!