THE WORLD BUSINESS CHICAGO RESEARCH CENTER PUBLISHES THE FIRST-EVER GREATER CHICAGOLAND REGION ASSET REPORT
- Wall St pares gains as rate-cut cheer ebbs after latest Fed comments
- Cigna, Humana explore healthcare megamerger - WSJ
- Stocks will be hostage to earnings delivery in 2024 rather than yields - JPMorgan
- General Motors (GM) surges on $10 billion buyback plan, increased dividend
- Bill Ackman sees risk of hard landing if Fed doesn't start cutting soon
A Deep Dive into the Chicagoland Region's Economic Strengths
The GCEP regional collective includes the
"With nearly 4.9 million professionals and the distinction of hosting the second highest number of Fortune 500 companies in the US, Chicagoland's impressive
Key highlights from the GCEP Asset Report :
- Economic Scale & Accessibility: Ranked as the nation's third-largest economy and within the top 20 global economies, the Chicagoland region surpasses many nations in its economic output. It boasts unparalleled access to vast labor, customer, and supply chain resources.
- Economic Diversity & Resilience: Unlike metro areas dominated by a single industry, the Chicagoland region boasts the
U.S.'smost diversified economy. This versatility safeguards against economic downturns and places the region favorably for global market trends and resilience against U.S.and global economic downturns.
- Manufacturing Leadership: With a strong footing in 13 out of 21 manufacturing sub-sectors, Chicagoland stands as the nation's most diverse manufacturing hub. This diversity drives innovation, attracts investments, and ensures stability even amidst economic fluctuations.
- Innovation Ecosystem: The blend of established industries, startups, universities, and top-tier research institutions underscores Chicagoland's unique tech identity, fostering a culture of collaboration and technological advancement.
- Affordability & Global Connectivity: The region offers world-class business infrastructure and a globally connected environment at competitive costs, with real estate and living expenses more affordable than many major coastal metros.
"The GCEP Asset Report is not merely informational—it's a declaration of our region's rich economic legacy and promising future," remarked
Venture into the GCEP Asset Report's intricate details at worldbusinesschicago.com/gcep. Here, too, you will find a video detailing the first six-months of the region's united effort to drive economic development.
"The GCEP Asset Report is an invaluable compass that points site selectors and businesses looking to expand and grow to the variety of opportunities available within our region. It's not just a tool—it's an invitation to be part of our region's goal to become a super region," says
Both World Business Chicago and the Greater Chicagoland Economic Partnership share a vision to guide the Chicagoland region towards embracing our varied economic strengths and cultivating an environment conducive for collaborative growth and shared economic prosperity.
About World Business Chicago:
World Business Chicago, the city's economic development agency and lead of the Greater Chicagoland Economic Partnership (GCEP), announced in
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-world-business-chicago-research-center-publishes-the-first-ever-greater-chicagoland-region-asset-report-301940518.html
SOURCE WORLD BUSINESS CHICAGO
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dr. Lauren Papa Establishes Prestigious Scholarship for Aspiring Healthcare Professionals in Los Angeles, CA
- Southland and allGeo win T-Mobile's Award for Innovation in Employee Enablement at 2023 Mobile World Congress
- Hoag's Cardiothoracic Surgery Team Earns Highest Distinction in Three Surgical Areas
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!