TDS Telecom provides update on the amount of lead-covered cables
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Alaska Airlines (ALK) to acquire Hawaiian Holdings (HA)
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. (TDS), a Fortune 1000® company, provides wireless; broadband, video and voice; and hosted and managed services to approximately 6 million connections nationwide through its businesses, UScellular, TDS Telecom, and OneNeck IT Solutions. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in
Statement Regarding Disclosure of Estimate
This press release contains an estimate regarding the amount of lead-covered cables in TDS Telecom's communications network. This estimate represents management's best estimate, based on the most current information available to management, after having conducted a reasonable internal inquiry into the matter. TDS does not undertake any obligation to update the estimate to reflect additional information that may become available to management following the date of this press release.
For more information about TDS and its subsidiaries, visit:
TDS Telecom: www.tdstelecom.com
SOURCE Telephone and Data Systems, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MeltMed® Rings in the Holidays with Reduced Pricing and New NAD+ Starter Packs
- Notifications on the transactions concluded by manager in issuer's securities
- InterContinental Hotels Group PLC Announces Transaction in Own Shares - Dec 4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!