SyntheticMR AB receives first order from United Imaging
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
STOCKHOLM, March 24, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- SyntheticMR AB announced today that they have received the first order from its new OEM partner, United Imaging. The order is for licenses of SyntheticMR's product package SyMRI NEURO, primarily intended for the Chinese market. SyntheticMR announced its new collaboration agreement with United Imaging in February 2021.
For additional information, please contact Ulrik Harrysson, CEO, SyntheticMR AB, +46 70 529 29 87 email@example.com.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
SOURCE SyntheticMR AB
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Grand Canyon University Vaccination Site To Cease Operations On April 26
- Housing Supply Shortage Intensifies, Driving Prices Up 18%
- Viewing China from Afar: Tim's Journey in Xi'an to See How China Recovered from Pandemic