Switch to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Financial Results
- S&P 500, Dow set to ease from record levels; Coca-Cola rises on results
- UK to Intervene on National Security Grounds on NVIDIA (NVDA) and Arm Deal
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
LAS VEGAS, Feb. 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Switch, Inc. (NYSE: SWCH) today announced that it will release its fourth quarter and full year 2020 financial results after market close on Monday, March 1, 2021. The company will conduct its conference call and live webcast for analysts and investors at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time on that day, hosted by Switch President Thomas Morton and Chief Financial Officer Gabe Nacht. The news release with financial results will be accessible from the company's website prior to the conference call.
- Parties in the United States can access the call toll free by dialing 844-808-7137.
- Parties in Canada can access the call toll free by dialing 855-669-9657.
- International parties can access the call by dialing 412-317-5287.
- Request to be joined into the Switch Inc. conference call.
The webcast will be accessible on Switch's investor relations website at https://investors.switch.com/ for one year. A telephonic replay of the conference call will be available through Monday, March 14, 2021. To access the replay, parties in the United States should call 877-344-7529, parties in Canada should call 855-669-9658, and International parties should call 412-317-0088. The replay access code is 10152612.
ABOUT SwitchSwitch, Inc (NYSE: SWCH), is the independent global leader in exascale data center ecosystems, edge data center designs, industry-leading telecommunications solutions and next-generation technology innovation. Switch Founder and CEO Rob Roy has developed more than 500 issued and pending patent claims covering data center designs that have manifested into the company's world-renowned data centers and technology solutions.
We innovate to sustainably progress the digital foundation of the connected world with a focus on enterprise-class and emerging hybrid cloud solutions. The Switch PRIMES, located in Las Vegas and Tahoe Reno, Nevada; Grand Rapids, Michigan; and Atlanta, Georgia are the world's most powerful exascale data center campus ecosystems with low latency to major U.S. markets. Visit switch.com for more information or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/switch-to-report-fourth-quarter-and-full-year-2020-financial-results-301232163.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herman Miller (MLHR) to Acquire Knoll (KNL) for $1.8 Billion in Cash in Stock
- Research Shows Ampion™ Gene Regulation Mimics the Anti-Inflammatory Effects of Steroids, but without Adverse Effects
- US Music Production Company Yessian Celebrates 50 Years and Journey from 300-Square-Foot Bait Shop to National and International Studios with Audio Projects for Top Brands Across the Globe