Surterre Properties Records Largest Sales Volume Since Inception
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Averaging $2 billion + in annual sales volume year over year for the last five years, Surterre Properties reports highest sales volume to date, in a given month, for month ending March 2021
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif., June 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Celebrated for their commitment to excellence, Surterre Properties and their team of over 300 agents are thriving. Luxury property in California continues to be in high demand and Surterre's competitive technology resource center, in-house ad and creative agency, 24 / 7 transaction care, and on demand training department, allows the brokerage to support agents comprehensively. While it's nearly impossible to control external factors, it is possible to control internal factors, making the in-house resources at Surterre a trusted suite of services that provides both agents and clients with peace of mind. Representing first time home buyers, seasoned investors and celebrities, Surterre ensures that every client is met with the highest level of care throughout every aspect of the transaction. From smaller townhomes and condos to mega estates, Surterre has developed a thoughtful and intuitive platform to effectively market each distinct property.
Notable sales in 2021 have included:
- 2676 Bayshore Drive, Newport Beach, CA 92633: Closed March 5th, 2021 at $33,200,000. Surterre represented both buyers and sellers.
- 6 Ritz Cove Drive, Dana Point, CA 92629: Closed March 15th, 2021 at $14,250,000. Surterre represented both buyers and sellers.
- 17 Spike Moss, Irvine, CA 92603: Closed April 20th, 2021 at $9,000,000. Surterre represented both buyers and sellers.
"Our greatest asset is our people. We value our agents and staff, above all else. We have established agents with wide networks and knowledgeable staff who consistently put agents and their clients first. At the end of the day, this is still a relationship business." –Kristine Smith, CMO, Surterre Properties
About Surterre Properties: Surterre Properties was founded in 2006, offering clients a world-class, full-service real estate solution delivered by accomplished agents who are unwaveringly dedicated to their clients. Today, Surterre Properties encompasses more than 300 top-ranked real estate professionals, 50 staff members and three offices in Dana Point, Laguna Beach, and Newport Beach, as well as agent affiliates around the world. More: SurterreProperties.com
Contact: Paula SteurerSterling Public RelationsDirect: 949. 200. 6566Paula@SterlingPublicRelationsOC.com
SOURCE Surterre Properties
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WRLD1 / TVNET creates Film / TV viewer experiences as guides to the filmed entertainment universe with 3 new search venues for TV and films worldwide
- LG Energy Solution gets ambitious with ESG vision
- TVNET /WRLD1 Announces launch of NFT1X as a TV Network NFT information resource and global community further linked to an NFT Digital Assets Exchange
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!