Surgery Centers get much needed efficiencies with PREFcards™ integration
- Wall St tumbles on weak consumer sentiment, rising bond yields
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct 2018
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
PREFcards™ partners with Hybrent to improve efficiency for Ambulatory Surgery Centers
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
LAS VEGAS, Aug. 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- PREFcards™, a cloud-based, mobile-friendly preference card manager for ASC's and Hospitals is announcing an integration partnership today with Hybrent, a multi-vendor inventory manager & procurement platform.
This API integration allows their mutual clients to gain efficiencies like perpetual inventory management based on items actually used in surgery.
When master inventory is updated inside of Hybrent, those changes will automatically be updated inside PREFcards™. And when items are marked as used inside PREFcards™, a deprecation file is sent back to Hybrent so stock levels can be updated automatically.
"We're excited to work with Hybrent because we both share a vision of helping our clients transform their daily processes with smart technology," says Chad Ramos, CEO of PREFcards™.
Jacque Grant, Director of Surgical Services at Hybrent said this about the partnership, "When client outcome is the ultimate goal, you find great partners like PREFcards™."
The connection is live as of today and is offered free to all mutual clients. There is no additional configuration required by the user.
To find out more information about both companies, join Chad & Jacque as they co-host a webinar titled "Get Your Nights & Weekends Back" on August 3rd at 10am PST.
Chad Ramos, PREFcards™, +1 7024837721, firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TDot Performance Appears on Canada's Top Growing Companies, Three-Year Revenue Growth of 93 Percent
- Ring Announces Next Generation of Home Security Devices and Services That Protect Every Corner of the Home
- Electrify Expo Brings E-Mobility To The Masses in Southern California
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!