Sun Life hosts fourth quarter 2020 earnings conference call
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TORONTO, Jan. 27, 2021 /PRNewswire/ - Sun Life Financial Inc. (TSX: SLF) (NYSE: SLF) will release its fourth quarter 2020 financial results on Wednesday, February 10, after markets close. Sun Life will hold its earnings conference call and live webcast at 10:00 a.m. ET the following day.
Date: Thursday, February 11, 2021 Time: 10:00 a.m. ET
To listen to the live webcast and view the presentation slides, visit www.sunlife.com/QuarterlyReports 10 minutes prior to the start of the presentation. An archive will be available on the website following the event.
To listen via telephone, please call 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start time as follows:
Participant Dial In (Toll Free): 1-877-658-9101, conference ID: 6494363 Participant Dial In (International): 602-563-8756, conference ID: 6494363
A replay of the conference call will be available from Thursday, February 11, 2021 at 1 p.m. ET until 1 p.m. ET on Thursday, February 25, 2021 by calling 404-537-3406 or 1-855-859-2056 (toll free within North America) using Conference ID: 6494363
About Sun Life
Sun Life is a leading international financial services organization providing insurance, wealth and asset management solutions to individual and corporate Clients. Sun Life has operations in a number of markets worldwide, including Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Hong Kong, the Philippines, Japan, Indonesia, India, China, Australia, Singapore, Vietnam, Malaysia and Bermuda. As of September 30, 2020, Sun Life had total assets under management of $1,186 billion. For more information please visit www.sunlife.com.
Sun Life Financial Inc. trades on the Toronto (TSX), New York (NYSE) and Philippine (PSE) stock exchanges under the ticker symbol SLF.
Note to editors: All figures in Canadian dollars
Media Relations Contact:
Investor Relations Contact:
Head of Investor Relations & Capital
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/sun-life-hosts-fourth-quarter-2020-earnings-conference-call-301216210.html
SOURCE Sun Life Financial Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mirati Therapeutics Presents Preclinical Data on Novel Approach to PRMT5 Inhibition that Selectively Targets the PRMT5/MTA Complex in MTAP-Deleted Cancer Models
- Greenwich LifeSciences Presents Immune Response Phase IIb Poster, Published Today at AACR 2021, Showing Peak Immunity after 6 Months of GP2 Treatment, Resulting in 100% Disease Free Survival from Recu
- AHF Welcomes Biden’s Proposed 15% HUD Budget Increase