Steady Achieves SOC 2 Type 2 Certification
- S&P 500 dips after US inflation data, ending weak third quarter
- Fed's preferred inflation measure softer than expected in August
- Apple (AAPL) met with China government to discuss new restrictive regulations - WSJ
- Analysts cut 3Q delivery estimates on Tesla (TSLA)
- Nike shares gain 8% on big EPS upside; Stock seen as an 'undervalued outperfomer'
Pioneering income verification solution earns recognition for compliance with industry-leading security and privacy standards
"Our focus is on serving the massive 1099, gig, and non-standard worker population who struggles to access needed public benefits like Medicaid and SNAP, in addition to critical wealth-building credit products like mortgages and income-enabling products such as auto loans,"said
A widely used auditing standard created by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), SOC 2 was created to evaluate companies' management of consumer data according to a series of criteria, including security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality, and privacy. In securing SOC 2 Type 2 compliance, Steady has been independently recognized for its work to ensure the secure processing and storage of customer data, in accordance with rigorous global security and confidentiality standards for technology companies.
Steady launched in 2017 with the goal of harnessing the potential of emerging technology to alleviate poverty. In the wake of the pandemic, several state governments partnered with Steady to create workflow solutions to support administration of unemployment insurance and other safety net benefits for non-standard workers, including SNAP and Medicaid. The company is also the leading administrator and impact data provider for cash assistance grants in partnership with cities nationwide including
Steady's SOC 2 Type 2 audit was performed by Armanino LLP.
Steady is the leading source of insight into the 1099, gig and contingent workers that now make up more than one-third of the
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/steady-achieves-soc-2-type-2-certification-301844578.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EcoFlow Powers Up for Amazon's Prime Big Deals Day with Unbeatable Savings
- Toy Association Unveils New Holiday Shopping Insights & Trends at Toy Fair®
- Carnival Corp. (CCL) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!