State Grid Corporation of China Attended COP28 with Report on Promoting the Action for Green-oriented Transition of Energy
- S&P, Nasdaq end at records as inflation data supports rate cut view
- Salesforce rolls out first-ever dividend as Q4 results, guidance beat estimates
- Equities gain on in-line US inflation, Treasury yields dip
- Snowflake Q4 results top estimates; CEO retires
- SEC investigating whether OpenAI misled investors in Altman saga- WSJ
Energy is an important material foundation and driving force for global economic and social development. How to ensure safe and reliable energy supply and promote green and sustainable development concerns the common interests of the world. Power grid is an important platform for energy conversion and utilization, optimal allocation and supply-demand matchmaking. As the largest public utility undertaking in the world, State Grid Corporation of China has put forward and adhered to the required principle of "taking cleanness and low carbon as the orientation, guarantee of energy supply as the foundation, energy security as the key, energy independence as the essence, energy innovation as the driving force, and energy conservation and efficiency improvement as the point of booster force", playing a good role of power grid as a "bridge" and "link" and striving to be a promoter, pioneer and leader of green-oriented transition of energy, so as to make good life better, empower beautiful
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/state-grid-corporation-of-china-attended-cop28-with-report-on-promoting-the-action-for-green-oriented-transition-of-energy-302003766.html
SOURCE State Grid Corporation of China
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ampace Has Sparkled at the World Smart Energy Week in Japan, Spearheading a New Era in Green Energy
- Casa Minerals Provides Update on Warrant Incentive Program
- Kennel Connection Celebrates Strategic Promotions Within Client Support Team, Highlighting Leadership and Dedication
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!