Stanley Debuts Bold New Hydration Collection
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Just in time for summer, the legendary food and beverage brand introduces versatile and colorful bottles, tumblers and jugs to keep drinks icy cold for hours
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SEATTLE, April 14, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Today Stanley, a brand of PMI Worldwide, announced the launch of its brand-new hydration collection. Known for its iconic vacuum-insulated food and beverage gear, Stanley is bringing its innovation and technology to the hydration category, giving consumers high-quality products that will keep their favorite beverages cold all day long.
"Stanley is built on invention, innovation and inspiration – and the next step for us was to enter the hydration category," said Terence Reilly, global president of Stanley brand. "We know our users are looking for high-quality gear that gets them excited about hitting their daily hydration goals. We're excited to offer a beautifully designed, vibrant new collection that withstands and enhances every adventure."
The Stanley hydration collection includes four new designs, available in seven bright new colorways and varied sizes, giving the consumer options to fuel their next adventure and meet their hydration goals. Design details include built-in straws for easy sipping and easy-to-hold handles for taking cold beverages on-the-go. With an assortment of sizes from water bottles to tumblers to a 64-ounce jug, there's something for everyone to try, whether it be during a yoga class, cross-country road trip or working from home offices.
The Stanley Quick Flip GO Bottles are priced at $22 and will be available on Amazon.com this May.
- Stanley's double-wall vacuum insulation keeps drinks icy cold longer (up to 16 hours cold, 45 hours iced for larger size), while the easy-to-hold shape and rotating handle allows for quick grab and go.
- Price: $25 (17 oz.), $28 (22 oz.)
- Colors: Polar, Aloe, Saffron, Lagoon, Charcoal
- Created with recycled plastics made from discarded fishing nets, sparing our waters from plastic waste, this tumbler will keep your drinks ice cold all day (12 hours cold, 2 days iced for larger size).
- Price: $25 (20 oz.), $30 (30 oz.)
- Colors: Polar, Guava, Aloe, Saffron, Lagoon, Charcoal
- This jug acts as your own personal hydration gear with double-wall vacuum insulation that keeps the cold in for days (20 hours cold, 4 days iced for larger product). Stanley prevents nearly 100 pounds of waste from entering our waters per every 1,000 IceFlow Jugs manufactured.
- Price: $40 (40 oz.), $50 (64 oz.)
- Colors: Polar, Lagoon, Hammertone Green
Quick Flip GO Bottle (24 oz.)
- About: Push it, flip it, drink it. This bottle keeps drinks chilled for hours (12 hours cold, 40 hours iced) with Stanley's legendary vacuum insulation. Drink spouts are completely enclosed and require no touching, for a cleaner and safer experience.
- Price: $22
- Colors: Polar, Charcoal, Lagoon, Guava, Aloe
For more information, visit Stanley1913.com/collections/hydration.
About STANLEYInvented by William Stanley on September 2, 1913 (official patent date), the all-steel vacuum bottle revolutionized the way people enjoyed food and beverage. Since then, the STANLEY brand has been delivering superior food and beverage gear for rugged, active lifestyles and remains dedicated to this simple promise: buy STANLEY products, get quality gear. Built for Life®. Learn more, visit www.stanley1913.com.
About PMI WorldwidePMI is a leading global brand that manufactures, markets, and designs innovative food and beverage container solutions. Their two most recognizable brands, Stanley® and Aladdin® are sold globally. PMI also creates private label products for select global retailers. Headquartered in Seattle, PMI has offices in Bentonville, San Francisco, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Amsterdam, Manila and Rio de Janeiro. Additionally, PMI has ownership in three manufacturing facilities, one in China and two in Brazil. For more on the company and its full line of products and accessories, visit www.pmi-worldwide.com
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/stanley-debuts-bold-new-hydration-collection-301268827.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. Press Leaders Urge Israel to Halt Strikes on Media Facilities
- SoCalBio Honors Future Biotech Innovators at 2021 Regional BioGENEius Student Challenge
- California Family Physicians Applaud Expansion of COVID-19 Vaccine to Adolescents
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!