Stagwell (STGW) to Participate in Upcoming Deutsche Bank 2021 Leveraged Finance Conference
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
NEW YORK, Oct. 4, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Stagwell (NASDAQ: STGW) announced today that Frank Lanuto, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the upcoming Deutsche Bank 2021 Leveraged Finance Conference. The presentation is scheduled for 11 a.m. ET on Tuesday, October 5, 2021.
To register and access a live webcast of this event, visit this link.
About Stagwell Inc.Stagwell is the challenger holding company built to transform marketing. We deliver scaled creative performance for the world's most ambitious brands, connecting culture-moving creativity with leading-edge technology to harmonize the art and science of marketing. Led by entrepreneurs, our 10,000+ specialists in 24+ countries are unified under a single purpose: to drive effectiveness and improve business results for their clients.
For more information, visit www.stagwellglobal.com.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/stagwell-stgw-to-participate-in-upcoming-deutsche-bank-2021-leveraged-finance-conference-301392043.html
SOURCE Stagwell Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SSR Mining Announces Changes to the Board of Directors
- The Cordish Companies and Kansas City Power & Light District Celebrate Groundbreaking of $140 Million Three Light Luxury Apartments
- Daymond John's Black Entrepreneurs Day Awards $250,000 in NAACP Grants to Black Businesses Across the US
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!