Spectrotel hires Jon Moss to lead digital transformation of customer experience
- Wall St pares gains as rate-cut cheer ebbs after latest Fed comments
- Cigna, Humana explore healthcare megamerger - WSJ
- Stocks will be hostage to earnings delivery in 2024 rather than yields - JPMorgan
- General Motors (GM) surges on $10 billion buyback plan, increased dividend
- Bill Ackman sees risk of hard landing if Fed doesn't start cutting soon
Grain Management supports multi-million-dollar investment in Spectrotel Managed Network Services
Jon is a technology leader with a deep background in cloud scale software engineering, big data analytics, network observability, AIOps and automation. He joins Spectrotel from Zayo and prior to that QOS Networks, who was acquired by Zayo, where he built, and scaled the technology approach to their industry leading service management platform.
Jon is enthusiastic about creating a rich digital customer experience backed by highly scalable enterprise software stacks. He intends to turbocharge Spectrotel's Managed Network Services by expanding the network management platform, develop a proactive, predictive, and prescriptive observability posture using AIOps and enhanced analytics, and continually invest in network automation.
"There couldn't be a more exciting time to invest in bringing software to the network," said Moss. "With advances in AI, machine learning, and continued adoption of advanced networking products, we can accelerate our customers' digital transformation with a best-in-market platform. I am proud to join an incredibly talented team at such a pivotal time for the organization, and I can't wait to see what we can do."
"Spectrotel has built a solid foundation in Managed Network Services that complements our market leadership position in network service aggregation," said
As the Next Generation Aggregator, Spectrotel is uniquely positioned to address the IT challenges of today and tomorrow. Leveraging their expansive relationships with best-in-class technology providers, with their thorough approach to understanding customer-specific organizational requirements, Spectrotel delivers comprehensive solutions to minimize risk, optimize resources and technology, and modernize the enterprise.
Vice President, Marketing & Product
SOURCE Spectrotel, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skin Therapy MD Launches CAMU Skincare Bundles to Target Anti-Aging and Acne Concerns
- Enabling Pathways to a Sustainable Future: KAPSARC's Active Role at COP28
- Hoag's Cardiothoracic Surgery Team Earns Highest Distinction in Three Surgical Areas
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!