Sodoro + Mooney + Lenaghan Expands into New Territory
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Midwest law firm is bringing their legal defense expertise to South Dakota.
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
OMAHA, Neb., March 3, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Law firm Sodoro + Mooney + Lenaghan is proud to announce that the firm is now available to represent clients across South Dakota.
Partner Dan Lenaghan will be leading the firm's South Dakota workers' compensation practice.
The firm's expanding geographic footprint coincides with the addition of three experienced attorneys to the team. With 19 full-time attorneys, Sodoro + Mooney + Lenaghan can tackle any problem, while still remaining dedicated to its core principles of teamwork, exceptional legal work and customer service that is second to none.
Sodoro + Mooney + Lenaghan is a full-service law firm answering to the legal needs of Nebraska, Iowa, Kansas and Missouri.
Media Contact:Kelsey Gazda(402) firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Sodoro + Mooney + Lenaghan
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Texas is the Hot Bed for Government Contracting
- Nornickel to Expand Sustainable Production at NN Harjavalta in Finland
- Bally's Corporation Announces Pricing Of Common Stock Offering