Social Distancing Solutions for Fall 2021
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MADISON, Wis., Sept. 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Office Furniture, Inc. has published new information about social distancing products on the Commercial Office Furniture (www.commercialoffice.furniture) website. The information published details products that are available including but not limited to cubicle walls, room dividers, desk dividers, and plexiglass mounting brackets for custom acrylic divider applications. These products are now seen as a staple in the business furnishing industry and act as a method to reduce the spread of harmful viruses in the workplace.
In the midst of the first wave of the pandemic, these products quickly became back-ordered while customers across the United States were looking for immediate on-demand solutions. Stock levels improved for some time in the last quarter of 2020 and first quarter of 2021 however recent shutdowns in Asia and port congestion in the United States have once again created industry wide shortages that are expected to improve in the fourth quarter of 2021.
These products may be purchased through Office Furniture, Inc.'s sister ecommerce platform at www.madisonliquidators.com. The purchasing process is made easy with click-and-ship options where customers are provided with all the tools needed to make informed purchases directly through the portal or through sales associates that are readily available to answer questions through live chat or by phone. The workplace safety tab features air purifiers, copper mesh office chairs, cubicle walls, desk divider panels, home office desks, plexiglass brackets, room dividers and sneeze guards, all of which can be deployed to reduce the spread of germs and viruses.
Social distancing has become the new normal and as the pandemic continues it is likely we will see more products focused on reducing the spread of COVID-19 and its variants. It is expected that industries will continue to adapt to the changes of social distancing and efforts to reduce the spread of harmful viruses. To keep customers and clients informed and up-to-date, Office Furniture, Inc. is committed to bringing new information and products to the forefront as soon as they become available.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/social-distancing-solutions-for-fall-2021-301375520.html
SOURCE Office Furniture, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Absen to Showcase the Latest LED Display Solutions at InfoComm 2021
- St Kitts and Nevis Expands Visa-Free Travel to Palestine, Recording Fourth Diplomatic Agreement in Less Than Four Weeks
- Amazfit Partners with Target Stores Nationwide to Provide Consumers Additional Products for a Healthier Lifestyle
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!