SoCalREN Releases Second Installment in the "ReEnergizing Communities" Podcast Series
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
The episode features a timely conversation on energy efficiency policymaking
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
LOS ANGELES, July 27, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Southern California Regional Energy Network's (SoCalREN) podcast series, "ReEnergizing Communities," focuses on exciting new trends and ideas impacting Southern California's energy efficiency and sustainability communities.
Its' latest episode, "Energy Efficiency Policymaking," features Kurt Johnson, The Climate Center's Advanced Community Energy Manager, discussing a massive rethinking of California's grid, along with state and federal energy policy, how California can become more energy resilient, and the status of the Community Energy Resilience Act in the State legislature.
"We've had a 100-year-old model of central station power delivery with electricity only flowing one way and everyone at the end turning their lights on and consuming power, but not producing it." said Mr. Johnson. "We now have the possibility to envision a whole new electricity system which takes advantages of dramatic cost improvement. This is a change in the environment which is made possible by improvement and that's what we are doing with the Community Energy Resilience Program."
"ReEnergizing Communities" is available now. To listen, subscribe to 'ReEnergizing Communities' on Apple Podcasts or Spotify, or visit socalren.org/about/podcasts.
The Southern California Regional Energy Network (SoCalREN) Programs believe in the power of their communities to lead their members toward a safe, secure, resilient, affordable, and sustainable clean energy future. SoCalREN offers a suite of customizable, no-cost services to remove barriers to achieving energy savings. SoCalREN is here to help community members save energy, save money, and lead a pathway to a clean energy community. Learn more at SoCalREN.org.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herta Takes Honda to the Pole at Laguna Seca
- TUMO Announces $50 Million "TUMO Armenia" Campaign To Extend Its Learning Network Nationwide
- XCMG Excavator Logs Cumulative Production and Sales of 200,000 Units
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!