Smith & Wesson Brands, Inc. Second Quarter Fiscal 2021 Financial Release and Conference Call Alert
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SPRINGFIELD, Mass., Nov. 19, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Smith & Wesson Brands, Inc. (NASDAQ Global Select: SWBI), a U.S.-based leader in firearm manufacturing and design, today announced plans to release its second quarter fiscal 2021 financial results on Thursday, December 3, after the close of the market. The full text of the press release will be available on the Smith & Wesson Brands, Inc. web site at www.smith-wesson.com under the Investor Relations section.
The company will host a conference call and webcast on December 3, 2020, to discuss its second quarter fiscal 2021 financial and operational results. Speakers on the conference call will include Mark Smith, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Deana McPherson, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. The conference call may include forward-looking statements. The conference call and webcast will begin at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time (2:00 p.m. Pacific Time). Those interested in listening to the conference call via telephone may call directly at (844) 309-6568 and reference conference identification number 8890013. No RSVP is necessary. The conference call audio webcast can also be accessed live on the company's website at www.smith-wesson.com, under the Investor Relations section.
About Smith & Wesson Brands, Inc.Smith & Wesson Brands, Inc. (NASDAQ Global Select: SWBI) is a U.S.-based leader in firearm manufacturing and design, delivering a broad portfolio of quality handgun, long gun, and suppressor products to the global consumer and professional markets under the iconic Smith & Wesson®, M&P®, Thompson/Center Arms™, and Gemtech® brands. The company also provides manufacturing services including forging, machining, and precision plastic injection molding services. For more information call (844) 363-5386 or visit www.smith-wesson.com.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org(413) 747-3448
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/smith--wesson-brands-inc-second-quarter-fiscal-2021-financial-release-and-conference-call-alert-301177650.html
SOURCE Smith & Wesson Brands, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife24 Triathlon Los Angeles Hosted by Herbalife Nutrition Awards the 2021 International Distance Winners Vincent Luis and Emma Pallant-Browne with a $40,000 Cash Prize
- Digicel Enters Binding Agreement to Sell Pacific Operations to Telstra
- Tech Innovation Global Incorporated's Services and Solutions: Designistic International Media Company Launches Social Media Platforms For Companies To Bring Investors And Entrepeneurs To The Market
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!