Small Business Expo's Live Shows Return on August 25th
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Small Business Owners Can Network And Learn In Person Starting This Summer 2021
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW YORK, April 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Small Business Expo, America's biggest business networking and educational event for business owners, start-ups, and entrepreneurs, will bring back its live shows beginning in Chicago on August 25th. There will be a total of 15 live shows in the second half of 2021.
According to Zachary Lezberg, CEO and Founder, Small Business Expo, "We were so happy to be able to pivot during the pandemic and still provide our audience of passionate, invested small business owners with access to networking and knowledge through our virtual shows. But now as more people are becoming vaccinated, we are able to resurrect our live shows around the country for the second half of the year because there honestly is nothing like being able to meet in person, share ideas, talk business, and be inspired for how to move forward post COVID. The pent up energy for our Live Shows is real!"
Small Business Expo will be following all local and CDC safety guidelines to ensure safety including masks required at all times, temperature checks at entrance, social distancing, hand sanitizing, and more.
The 2021 live shows are as follows:
- Chicago, IL – August 25
- San Diego, CA – September 2
- San Francisco, CA – September 9
- Los Angeles, CA – September 14
- Phoenix, AZ – September 21
- Philadelphia, PA – October 6
- Brooklyn, NY – October 13
- New York, NY – October 22
- Boston, MA – October 27
- Dallas, TX – November 3
- Austin, TX – November 11
- Houston, TX – November 16
- Atlanta, GA – December 2
- Orlando, FL – December 9
- Miami, FL – December 16
In addition to networking and learning about new products and services at the Expo, participants are invited to attend Small Business University workshops which cover a wealth of business-critical skills and strategies including sales and marketing, finance management, SEO strategies, social media marketing, business planning and growth, legal tips and pitfalls to avoid, human resources guidance, employee incentives, and much more.
To register for a virtual or live event, visit TheSmallBusinessExpo.com.
About Small Business Expo
Founded in 2008, SBE is America's biggest business-to-business trade show, conference and networking event which targets companies with under 500 employees. SBE helps small business owners and other entrepreneurs take their businesses and ideas to the next level, offering quality free content and providing a thriving venue for some of the most exciting business theories and innovations. Learn more at: www.TheSmallBusinessExpo.com.
MEDIA CONTACT:Jane ColocciaJC Communications917email@example.com
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/small-business-expos-live-shows-return-on-august-25th-301261674.html
SOURCE Small Business Expo
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Former Andrews McMeel Universal Vice Chairman and Andrews McMeel Publishing CEO Kathleen Andrews Dies
- How Do You Invest In Marijuana Stocks In 2021? 3 Top Cannabis Stocks For Your Watchlist
- Saturday Volunteer Event Caps Three-Year 'Fueling Good, Rebuilding Lives' CITGO/Rebuilding Together Partnership
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!