Skyward Announces 2021 Leader in Excellence Awards
- Inflation angst bruises world stocks
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Dollar holds gains after inflation surprise; Bitcoin partly recovers
- Silvergate Capital (SI) to be the Exclusive Issuer of U.S. Dollar Backed Stablecoins by Diem (FB)
- Cathie Wood's ARK Adds Another 2.1M Shares of Palantir (PLTR) on Wednesday
Individual and district winners recognized for rising above difficulties presented by COVID-19
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
STEVENS POINT, Wis., April 20, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in an unprecedented year of hardship for educators, students, and parents. School closures, remote learning, and broadband connectivity challenges created circumstances that left many school districts scrambling for answers.
Skyward, an administrative software provider committed to a better experience for every user, recognized leaders who have rose above pandemic-induced challenges with the 2021 Leader in Excellence (LIE) Award. For the seventh year running, the LIE award has honored K-12 districts and individuals who use Skyward to simplify operations, strengthen their teams, and improve learning outcomes. Some winners are new to Skyward, while others have been using the software for their entire careers. Winners this year will be recognized via the Skyward Leader in Excellence website, social media posts, videos, and complimentary registration to iCon 2022, Skyward's international user conference.
"Throughout the pandemic, education professionals worldwide demonstrated incredible resolve as they pulled together resources, technology, and solutions to serve their students, families, and communities in the best possible ways," said Ray Ackerlund, president of Skyward. "Each winner used Skyward to remain focused and committed to seeking new ways to operate their districts during the pandemic, which is a feat to be proud of."
This year's individual recipients included:
- Kelly Mitchell, business office specialist at Deerfield Public Schools District 109 in Deerfield, Illinois
- Tara Laidley, director of educational technology at Mascoutah School District 19 in Mascoutah, Illinois
- Diane Austin, personnel specialist at Middleton-Cross Plains Area School District in Middleton, Wisconsin
- Char Schoonover, enrollment and Skyward specialist at Clinton Community School District in Clinton, Wisconsin
- Jeri Hauser, administrative assistant at Brown Deer School District in Brown Deer, Wisconsin
The district awards were given to:
- Princeton Public Schools in Princeton, Minnesota
- Comal Independent School District in New Braunfels, Texas
"I am beyond honored to have received this award!" said Char Schoonover, 2021 LIE winner. "Having worked with Skyward in our district for the past 30+ years, I feel as if I've grown up with Skyward."
To learn more about each LIE winner and award details, visit https://www.skyward.com/leaders.
Skyward's administrative software solutions are used by more than 2,000 public sector organizations worldwide, from small entities to statewide implementations. Since 1980, Skyward has remained committed to a better experience for every user. To learn more, visit www.skyward.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/skyward-announces-2021-leader-in-excellence-awards-301272646.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- VEXXHOST Selects Interxion: A Digital Realty Company To Support Expansion Of Its Cloud Regions On PlatformDIGITAL®
- SUIC Signed an Agreement with Seiki Digital, an Electronics Company Retailing in the US Market Through Amazon, Target, Best Buy and Other Major Distribution Channels, as SUIC is Lining Up Financing Pr
- Extraordinary Nurses at DaVita Kidney Care Honored with DAISY Awards
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!