Skookum Wins 2023 Uptime Award for Best Digitalization for Reliability and Asset Management
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close at fresh records on AI boost, easing yields
- Goldman removes Apple stock from 'US Conviction List - Directors' Cut'
- Boeing in talks to acquire Spirit AeroSystems, analysts discuss 'negative' financial benefits
- Stocks climb, yields fall as data supports rate cut bets
- Dell tops estimates on boost from AI-led server demand, shares jump premarket
Over the past 10-years, Skookum has been on an exciting journey, with clients and business partners, to build highly tailored, scalable, digitalized infrastructure and facility management programs. Today, Skookum operates such programs at sites across
The foundation of Skookum's facility management practice is digital mobility that drives entirely paperless workflows this solution regularly delivers a 20% efficiency gain for field technicians and back-office teams – resulting in improved maintenance quality and cost savings for clients.
"I contacted government points of contact to confirm [Skookum's] performance. My contacts raved about Skookum. Comments included, 'They have moved maintenance management from a reactive mode to a proactive mode through utilizing technology, and management of processes'."
Throughout the years, the Department of Defense (DoD) has steadfastly pursued the enhancement of its installation management programs, aspiring to achieve a more comprehensive understanding of its organizational landscape. At the heart of this endeavor, Skookum has presented a definitive solution to address these challenges. We are enthusiastic about the prospect of expanding our presence within this domain and contributing valuable insights to meet the needs of our esteemed DoD and federal government partners.
Skookum is a leader in facility management, manufacturing, and warehousing & vehicle maintenance, providing customers with exceptional results while creating opportunities for people with disabilities and veterans. Skookum is a 501(c)(3) organization based in
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/skookum-wins-2023-uptime-award-for-best-digitalization-for-reliability-and-asset-management-302008211.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DPC Dash Ltd Issues Profit Alert for 2023
- Sleep Apnea Symptoms Linked to Memory and Thinking Problems
- Fast Guard Service: Enhancing Safety and Reducing Liability in Seattle's Nightlife and Business Sectors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!