Silicon Labs' 2020 Annual Report to Shareholders and 2021 Proxy Statement Available Online
- Wall Street set to open higher as JPMorgan, Goldman kick off bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil maintains upward momentum despite fresh coronavirus fears
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AUSTIN, Texas, March 10, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Silicon Labs (NASDAQ: SLAB), a leading provider of silicon, software and solutions for a smarter, more connected world, today posted its 2020 Annual Report to Shareholders and 2021 Proxy Statement, filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, on the Investor Relations page of the company website. Shareholders may also request hard copies of the reports by calling 866-648-8133, or by emailing email@example.com.
Silicon Labs (NASDAQ: SLAB) is a leading provider of silicon, software and solutions for a smarter, more connected world. Our award-winning technologies are shaping the future of the Internet of Things, Internet infrastructure, industrial automation, consumer and automotive markets. Our world-class engineering team creates products focused on performance, energy savings, connectivity and simplicity. silabs.com
Note to editors: Silicon Laboratories, Silicon Labs, the "S" symbol, the Silicon Laboratories logo and the Silicon Labs logo are trademarks of Silicon Laboratories Inc. All other product names noted herein may be trademarks of their respective holders.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/silicon-labs-2020-annual-report-to-shareholders-and-2021-proxy-statement-available-online-301245057.html
SOURCE Silicon Labs
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Grab to Go Public in Partnership with Altimeter (AGC) for Equity Value of $39.6 Billion
- Scarlett Johansson Joins Snow Days Organic Pizza Bites As Creative Director; Makes Strategic Investment Into HumanCo Parent Company
- Baltimore Police Department, Largest Public Safety Agency in Maryland Using FirstNet®, Transforms Public Safety Communications