ShoppingGives Launches In-store Charitable Giving Option for Shopify Merchants Through Shopify POS
- Wall Street drops on inflation jitters, led by tech stocks
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Euro climbs on upbeat sentiment data; dollar struggles
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
ShoppingGives' Shopify Apps Now Enables Retailers to Build Customer Loyalty Among Cause-Minded Customers While Making an Impact in Their Communities through In-store Purchases
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CHICAGO, April 19, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- ShoppingGives is launching the first donation app for Shopify POS (Point of Sale) enabling retailers a new avenue to offer their customers a way to make charitable donations with all their in-store purchases.
The Chicago-based startup has previously provided an online giving experience to incentivize consumers' purchasing behavior by supporting causes important to them. With the Shopify POS app, ShoppingGives is expanding to brick and mortar stores, creating a full omni-channel social impact offering.
Retailers will donate a percentage of each purchase to a preselected cause most important to them or a nonprofit that the customer selects during checkout. With Shopify POS, participating stores can feature up to six causes that customers can choose when making purchases.
Retailers will benefit from greater customer loyalty while consumers will know exactly where and how their donation is benefiting their immediate community. In-store print marketing will raise customer awareness of how their purchases at the store will benefit a worthy cause.
"Shopify POS extends ShoppingGives mission to do good and make an impact," said Ronny Sage, Founder and CEO. "I've always believed in the power of shifting marketing dollars to the impact space so brands can connect with customers to build authentic relationships while still driving business goals. Now ShoppingGives will serve both online and brick and mortar retailers."
Retailers can follow three easy steps to integrate Shopify POS:
- Either let shoppers choose which cause to support in-store or set a default to a cause the retailer's organization wants to support on all purchases.
- Activate the POS store donations on the Purchase Widget. With the click of one button, the program will begin to recognize a transaction with donations at a point of sale in the system.
- By adding the Change Commerce Tile to the Shopify POS smart grid, store associates can access the app in-store. Performing this quick step will enable them to access cause information.
"The launch of Shopify POS is just our first step with many enhanced features on the way," promises Dzenita Cifric, Sr Product Manager. "Retailers will soon be able to manage specific featured cases by store locations and round-up donations will be made possible too."
For more information on the app and pricing packages, retailers can visit https://shoppinggives.com.
CONTACT:Amy CunhaPrincipalBig Picture PR415.firstname.lastname@example.org
About ShoppingGivesShoppingGives, the leading social impact commerce platform, is the turn-key solution for thousands of socially conscious brands including Steve Madden, Greats, Kenneth Cole, Natori, White + Warren, Christy Sports, Solstice Sunglasses, Tomboyx, Fresh Clean Tees, Blind Barber, Huron, and Neighborhood Goods to accelerate their growth through integrated social impact. Our suite of social impact marketing technologies enables a data-driven approach to cause-marketing, empowering brands to create more authentic, higher-converting customer experiences by promoting corporate social responsibility – all while maintaining cause marketing regulation, enabling donations to over 1.5M 501c(3) nonprofits.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verbit Announces Acquisition of VITAC to Become World's Largest AI-Powered Transcription and Captioning Platform
- Silicon Valley Travel Blockchain Startup Files CO2 & Flight Safety Patents
- ICD Growth in 2020, Q1 2021 Shows Strength in Money Market Funds
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!