Shopoff Sells Del Taco-Anchored Retail Center in Fullerton
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close at fresh records on AI boost, easing yields
- Goldman removes Apple stock from 'US Conviction List - Directors' Cut'
- Boeing in talks to acquire Spirit AeroSystems, analysts discuss 'negative' financial benefits
- Stocks climb, yields fall as data supports rate cut bets
- Dell tops estimates on boost from AI-led server demand, shares jump premarket
The retail property is the hard corner of the
"This is a prime retail asset in
About Shopoff Realty Investments
Shopoff Realty Investments is an
This is not an offering to buy or sell any securities. Such an offer may only be made through the offering memorandum to qualified purchasers. Any investment in Shopoff Realty Investments programs involves substantial risks and is suitable only for investors who have no need for liquidity and who can bear the loss of their entire investment. There is no assurance that any strategy will succeed to meet its investment objectives. The performance of this asset is not indicative of future results of other assets. Securities are offered through Shopoff Securities, Inc. member FINRA/SIPC,
Spotlight Marketing Communications
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/shopoff-sells-del-taco-anchored-retail-center-in-fullerton-301934928.html
SOURCE Shopoff Realty Investments
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Flash News: OKX Ventures Announces Series A Investment in Taiko, a Decentralized, Ethereum-Equivalent ZK-Rollup
- Renowned Litigation Firm Labaton Keller Sucharow LLP is Investigating The Chemours Company for Securities Violations and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Froggies Token Has Added to Their Ecosystem, Through the Release of the Revenue Generating Telegram Bots Raid-Father and Cracker Jack
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!