Shawmut Design and Construction Hires Alexis Leal as Head of Florida
- S&P 500, Nasdaq rebound as Treasury yields retreat; Ford rises
- S&P 500 could end the year over 10% higher from here - Piper Sandler
- Citi says Meta shares to rally in near term on share gains, upcoming AI event
- Ads are coming to Amazon Prime Video next year; Stock pops
- 'Sell the last rate hike' strategy is in action, stocks could fall further - BofA's Hartnett
Industry Veteran Joins Firm to Lead Strategic Growth and Business Diversification Efforts
"Alexis' longevity in
Leal has over 30 years of industry experience in the
"Shawmut's reputation, employee ownership, and established local roots drew me to this opportunity," said Leal. "The team takes a custom approach to client service, able to provide the personal touch of a small company while being a billion-dollar firm. I'm excited to join at this pivotal time and lead the team in winning more complex work and market share in
Leal is an active member in the
About Shawmut Design and Construction
Shawmut Design and Construction is a $1.3 billion national construction management firm with a reputation for completing extremely complex and logistically challenging projects. As a 100% employee-owned company, Shawmut has created a culture of ownership, proactive solution-making, and forward-thinking. Over eighty percent of its business comes from repeat clients, with a strong focus on building lasting partnerships. Shawmut has 11 offices, including Miami,
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/shawmut-design-and-construction-hires-alexis-leal-as-head-of-florida-301842349.html
SOURCE Shawmut Design and Construction
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hesai Announces World's First Production Design Win for In-Cabin Lidar with Leading Automotive OEM
- The Office of the Executive Committee of the WMC Released the List of "Top 500 Chinese Manufacturing Enterprises in 2023"
- 84 Lumber Donates $15,000 to Mountaineer Food Bank in Elkins, West Virginia
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!