ShareVision launches free restreaming service to all content Creators
- S&P 500 down more than 2% as growth worries rise
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Oil falls 2% on risk aversion, dollar strength
- Pfizer (PFE), BioNTech (BNTX) Announce Positive Topline Results From Pivotal Trial of COVID-19 Vaccine in Children 5 to 11 Years
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LONDON, Aug. 3, 2021 ShareVision, the dedicated streaming platform for global finance, today released its next step in creating the most complete ecosystem for content Creators in the world of finance.
Traders, economists and investors, along with other finance enthusiasts are already creating channels on ShareVision. These customers, known as Creators, are able to use ShareVision to upload content or live stream to the thousands of viewers flooding to ShareVision each month. As of today, ShareVision's Creators are now able to restream, for free, to other streaming platforms of their choice, allowing ShareVision Creators to maximise their reach.
ShareVision has seen 63% month on month growth in views on its platform, with thousands of new customers visiting each month. These customers come to ShareVision to watch content on the economy, market news, trading strategies and to find other profitable opportunities.
When speaking about their streaming technology, Amit Jay Shah, CEO of ShareVision added;
"The speed and ease of communicating is of the utmost importance to our customers, we heard this and built market leading streaming technology where Creators experience the fastest live streams available whilst simultaneously communicating with viewers on-screen, in real-time.
"Adding re-streaming functionality brings us closer to our goal of creating an ecosystem where excellent user experience, quality content Creators and first class technology combine to create the ultimate streaming destination for global finance."
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/sharevision-launches-free-restreaming-service-to-all-content-creators-301347270.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FAIR: Senate Parliamentarian Confirms What We Already Knew
- Regence BCBS of Utah and Intermountain Healthcare announce Preferred Blue Option as a BlueCard Network
- Fisheries Interactions More Threatening to Maui Nui Dolphins than Previously Thought: Pacific Whale Foundation Researchers Discover New Evidence
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!