Shanghai Genchem Co., Ltd. (Genechem) Announces Global Collaboration on Bispecific Antibodies
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SHANGHAI, April 6,, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Shanghai Genechem Co., Ltd. (Genechem), a discovery company dedicated to novel drug target discovery and development of novel therapeutics, today announced the execution of a global collaboration with I-Mab (Nasdaq: IMAB), a Nasdaq-listed global biopharmaceutical company, to develop and commercialize multiple bi-specific antibodies (BsAb) based on monoclonal antibody developed by Genechem and antibodies selected by I-MAB.
"This collaboration is the first of many that will leverage Genechem's Good Research Practice (GRP) and CHAMP antibody discovery platform, strong bioinformatic database, as well as strong development expertise of synergistic partners, to deliver globally competitive assets based on innovative targets. We are excited to collaborate with I-Mab, a global leader in Oncology and antibody development, to bring more products to address clinical unmet needs for patients in China and globally", commented Yueqiong Cao, Founder and CEO of Genechem.
About Shanghai Genchem Co., Ltd. (Genechem)
Genechem is a leading innovation research company focused on target discovery/validation, development of antibody and cell therapy products against novel targets, and partnership globally to maximize its portfolio. Founded in 2002, now with over 500 employees, Genechem works closely with Research Oncologists to translate clinical research into therapeutics addressing high clinical unmet needs, leveraging its strong network of Research Oncologists in over 300 hospitals and Good Research Practice (GRP platform) which includes comprehensive RNAi library, tools including genetic typing, bioinformatic analysis, genetic manipulation, as well as SOP and project management systems. For more information, visit http://www.gcbio.com/.
Contact:Dr. Tong ZhangChief Business OfficerShanghai Genechem Co., LtdTong.firstname.lastname@example.org+86-18501607878
SOURCE Shanghai Genchem Co., Ltd. (Genechem)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gracell Biotechnologies Reports Long-term Follow-up Data on TruUCAR-enabled GC027 in Relapsed/Refractory T-ALL at the AACR 2021 Annual Meeting
- TCR² Highlights Gavo-cel Translational Data and Emerging Solid Tumor Pipeline Preclinical Data at AACR Annual Meeting
- Sysmex Inostics Presents Data at AACR Demonstrating SafeSEQ NGS Liquid Biopsy Delivers Equivalent Performance to the Extensively Clinically Validated OncoBEAM dPCR Technology for NSCLC Patients