Selective Insurance Group, Inc. Schedules Earnings Release and Conference Call to Announce Third Quarter 2022 Results
- Wall St ends lower as investors weigh fresh employment data
- U.S. private employers add 103,000 jobs in November - ADP
- Data storage group MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results top estimates
- Stocks slip, 10-year Treasury yield falls as rate cut timing weighed
- A major Wall Street bank is out with S&P 500 forecast for 2024
BRANCHVILLE, N.J., Oct. 6, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Selective Insurance Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: SIGI) announced its third quarter 2022 financial results will be released after market close on Wednesday, November 2, 2022. A press release and financial supplement will also be available on the Investors page of Selective's website at that time.
A conference call to discuss the results will be held on Thursday, November 3, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. (ET). This call will be webcast live accessible on Selective's website at www.Selective.com, where a replay also will be available from November 3 to December 2, 2022.
Selective Insurance Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SIGI) is a holding company for 10 property and casualty insurance companies rated "A+" (Superior) by AM Best. Through independent agents, the insurance companies offer standard and specialty insurance for commercial and personal risks and flood insurance through the National Flood Insurance Program's Write Your Own Program. Selective's unique position as both a leading insurance group and an employer of choice is recognized in a wide variety of awards and honors, including listing in the Fortune 1000 and certification as a Great Place to Work® in 2022 for the third consecutive year. For more information about Selective, visit www.Selective.com.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/selective-insurance-group-inc-schedules-earnings-release-and-conference-call-to-announce-third-quarter-2022-results-301643121.html
SOURCE Selective Insurance Group, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AbbVie to Acquire Cerevel Therapeutics in Transformative Transaction to Strengthen Neuroscience Pipeline
- Truth Initiative Urges Swift Action to Prevent Delay in Removing Menthol and Cigar Flavors, Citing Serious Health Implications
- Hennessy Advisors, Inc. Reports Annual Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesAM Best Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!