Scandinavian Airlines Systems' sourcing process set to take off with Medius
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
STOCKHOLM, Feb. 9, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Scandinavian Airlines System, SAS, Scandinavia's leading airline, has selected Medius Sourcing and Contract Management solutions to drive efficiency and cost savings in key business processes.
Sourcing activities, such as RFP processes and evaluation of new suppliers, have been managed semi-manually within SAS with different solutions supporting parts of the process including a contract management repository. The challenges related to Covid urged SAS to find a solution that could streamline and automate processes to improve efficiency of their business operations.
With the Medius solutions in place SAS will be able to digitize all sourcing activities and centralize contract management. Medius Sourcing allows SAS to reach more suppliers in RFP processes and easily find the most suitable offering to secure goods and services at the right price. Similarly, Medius Contract Management helps SAS stay on top of contract terms and renewals with a secure central repository for all contracts.
"We're delighted to support SAS in their efforts to drive efficiency and cost savings in their business operations", says Per Åkerberg, CEO at Medius. "Our cloud-based tools are designed to be quickly implemented and easy-to-use so SAS will start seeing benefits and savings rapidly", Åkerberg adds.
For more information:
Thomas Müllertz, CMO, Medius email@example.com
Per Åkerberg, CEO, Medius firstname.lastname@example.org
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 9 Minetta Street - New York's Best New Townhouse
- Kibali Goldmines Rejects SOKIMO Claim
- Elbit Systems Awarded a $1.65 Billion Contract for Flight Training Program, as Part of Agreement Between Israeli and Hellenic Ministries of Defense