Sapiens to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Financial Results on February 25, 2021
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HOLON, Israel, Feb. 9, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ: SPNS) (TASE: SPNS), a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, announced today that it will report its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2020 on Thursday, February 25, 2021.
The Company will host a conference call and webcast on February 25, 2021, to review and discuss Sapiens' results at:
9:30 a.m. ET 2:30 p.m. GMT 4:30 p.m. Israel time
To participate, please use the following numbers (at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled time):
United States (toll-free): + 1-888- 642-5032United Kingdom: 0-800-917-5108International: +972-3-918-0609
The live webcast of the call can be accessed on Sapiens' website at https://www.sapiens.com/investor-relations/ir-events-presentations/.
If you are unable to join live, a replay of the call will be accessible until March 8, 2021, as follows: United States and Canada: +1-877-456-0009; International: +972-3-925-5900.
A recorded version of the webcast will also be available at: https://www.sapiens.com/investor-relations/ir-events-presentations/ for a period of three months.
Sapiens International Corporation empowers insurers to succeed in an evolving industry. The company offers digital software platforms, solutions and services for the property & casualty, life, pension & annuity, reinsurance, financial & compliance, workers' compensation and financial markets. With more than 35 years of experience delivering to over 600 organizations globally, Sapiens has a proven ability to satisfy customers' core, data and digital requirements. For more information: www.sapiens.com
Daphna GoldenVice President, Investor Relations at SapiensDaphna.email@example.com
SOURCE Sapiens International Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sapiens Declares Cash Dividend Of $20.2 Million, Or $0.37 Per Share
- Hyundai Motor's STARIA MPV Debuts, Pioneering Future of Mobility with Safety and Versatility
- Reolink's New Argus 3 Pro is a Smarter Take on Home Security With Person/Vehicle Detection & 2K Images
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!