Sanyou launches new European offices and continues to promote global business landscape
- Wall Street posts gains as investors eye rate outlook
- Amazon to invest up to $4 billion in Anthropic amid AI arms race
- Microsoft (MSFT) has no more Sell ratings as Guggenheim upgrades, admits being 'dead wrong'
- Global share index slips as investors absorb 'higher-for-longer' rate outlook
- Buy Apple, Nvidia, Netflix and these other stocks on a pullback - Citi
By the end of 2022, Sanyou had established a team of nearly 300 innovative biopharmaceutical R&D experts and built an innovative drug R&D laboratory with an area of more than 20,000 square meters at the international leading level. The company have penetrated in the market through its "4C" business service (differentiated CRO, integrated CDO, collaborative CPO, and characteristic CRS). Sanyou has established business partnerships with more than 600 pharmaceutical companies, drug R&D institutions, and diagnostic reagent and product development companies worldwide. Its business network covers
The Shard is one of
The Dutch CIC is a branch of the Cambridge Innovation Center (CIC) in
With an international product and marketing team of dozens of experts, a global business network layout, a strong new drug R&D platform, and a complete business service system, Sanyou will maximize the role of the marketing networks in China, the US, and
SOURCE Sanyou Biopharmaceuticals
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Invitae Announces Appointment of Finance Veteran Ana Schrank as CFO
- San Antonio International Airport Announces First-Ever Nonstop Flights to Europe
- Consolidated Theatres Presents All-Access Pass to the Ultimate Concert Experience with TAYLOR SWIFT: THE ERAS TOUR as Moviegoers Set Record-Breaking Advance Ticket Sales
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!