Sandbox Banking and Five9 Announce Expansion of Partnership, connecting IVA to Banking Cores with Sandbox Banking Glyue™
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq notch highest closes since early 2022
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
Sandbox Banking seamlessly connects customer experience systems to fintechs via its Glyue API builder.
Glyue is now available on the
The Five9 intelligent CX platform provides a comprehensive suite of solutions for orchestrating fluid customer experiences. The cloud-native, multi-tenant, scalable, reliable and secure platform includes contact center; omni-channel engagement; Workforce Engagement Management; extensibility through more than 1,000 partners; and innovative, practical AI, automation and journey analytics that are embedded as part of the platform. Five9 brings the power of people, technology and partners to more than 2,500 organizations worldwide.
Sandbox Banking's Glyue directly receives communication from the Five9 intelligent CX platform to enable direct communication with banking cores. This makes working with your banking data in the Five9 IVA seamless. By automatically retrieving and adding information from and to the core, agents are able to efficiently assist customers and members all from the same platform.
- Search for existing customer in IBS based on phone #
- Retrieves customer's debit accounts
- Retrieves customer's saving accounts
- Retrieves customer's credit accounts
- Customer's transaction history is retrieved from core
- Includes the account number the transactions are tied to
- Funds can be transferred between accounts
- Configuration can include:
- Between checking and savings accounts
- Between savings and checking accounts
- Or configured to fit required needs
- Loan payments can be made from deposit accounts to loan accounts
- Pin from cards can be changed
"We are excited to partner with Sandbox Banking both for the integration flexibility their Glyue platform gives Five9 customers as well as their deep experience in banking which allows them to advise Five9 customers and help them benchmark to their peers," said
Sandbox Banking is sponsoring Five9 CX Summit, taking place
About Sandbox Banking
Sandbox Banking is a fintech building a low-code integration platform called Glyue to help banks and credit unions connect fintech products into their existing systems. Banks and credit unions grow revenue and increase operational efficiency by securely integrating fintech products with their existing infrastructure via Glyue. The company's fintech partners close financial institution sales faster and can offer seamless integrated experiences across banking customer systems. Sandbox Banking's investors include Horizon Ventures. Tuesday Capital, Forum Ventures, SixThirty & YCombinator.
To learn more about Glyue, visit https://sandboxbanking.com.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/sandbox-banking-and-five9-announce-expansion-of-partnership-connecting-iva-to-banking-cores-with-sandbox-banking-glyue-301902655.html
SOURCE Sandbox Banking
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Servier Showcases Leadership in Mutant Isocitrate Dehydrogenase (IDH) Inhibition Through New Data Spotlighting Real-World Treatment Patterns and Clinical Outcomes of Tibsovo® Use at ASH 2023
- Bristol Myers Squibb Presents Primary Efficacy and Safety Analysis of the Phase 3 COMMANDS Trial of Reblozyl for Treatment of Anemia in Erythropoiesis Stimulating Agent-Naïve Patients with Lower-Risk
- New Data for Bispecific Antibody Epcoritamab (DuoBody® CD3xCD20) Shows Strong, Durable Treatment Response for Patients with Difficult-To-Treat Relapsed/Refractory (R/R) Follicular Lymphoma (FL)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!