Salt Lake City Paves the Way as Top Destination for RV Renters with Record-Breaking Bookings on RVshare
- Stocks pause as key inflation data eyed
- Citi says S&P 500 not in a bubble, tells investors to 'buy pullbacks'
- eBay delivers upbeat guidance, Q4 results top estimates; unveils $2B stock buyback
- JPMorgan's Kolanovic says the S&P 500 rally is at risk from a narrative shift
- Apple (AAPL) discontinues its electric car project, redirects team to focus on GenAI
Booking insights reveal
With nearly 900 rentals available in the state of
Due to the high demand, it is a profitable destination for RVshare owners. There are over 700 RV owners in the state of
For RV travelers looking to plan a trip to
RVshare is the largest online community for RV renters and owners with a diverse selection of vehicles for rent across the US, ranging from luxury motorhomes to cozy camper vans. On RVshare you'll find vehicles that can accommodate any outdoor adventure, whether it's a weekend of camping or a cross-country tour of national parks. Hit the road yourself or plan for a campsite delivery to experience the unbridled freedom of RV travel. With more than 4 million nights of sleeping under the stars booked, families and groups can experience a one-of-a-kind trip and create memories that will last a lifetime. For more information, visit rvshare.com, and follow us on Facebook and Instagram @rvshare.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/salt-lake-city-paves-the-way-as-top-destination-for-rv-renters-with-record-breaking-bookings-on-rvshare-301974388.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- W.T.B. Financial Corporation Declares Common Shareholder Dividend and Announces Share Repurchase Authorization
- TCL Ranked as Global Top 2 TV Brand for Two Consecutive Years
- Dynavax to Present at TD Cowen's 44th Annual Health Care Conference
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!